Frustration

Myself

Chapter 25

After they got to the apartment, Hyungwon headed directly to the room in search of a sweater; meanwhile, Hoseok stayed behind in the kitchen talking to Hyunwoo.

As he rummaged around his bag he felt someone enter the room and figured it was probably Hoseok.

"Ah, Hoseok, can I borrow a sweater? I think Minhyuk forgot to pack one, I-"

He stopped abruptly as he turned and met a dark glare coming from none other than the residential brooder, Changkyun.

Hyungwon's stomach clenched and his hands started to sweat, "Changkyun...umm.."

Changkyun stepped further into the room and sat on a chair, not too far from Hyungwon.

He looked at Hyungwon in silence for a few more seconds before grumbling, "Where did Jooheon go?"

Hyungwon had to take several seconds to mull over the words, "Jooheon?" He finally asked.

Changkyun nodded and took out his phone, showing the screen at him.

"He uploaded this a few hours today. What's he doing in Japan?"

Hyungwon looked at the pouty man, asking himself if this was the same person who threatened him the other day.

"Changkyun....are you a stalker?"

The room was comically silent.

If Hyungwon hadn't been looking at Changkyun already he would have missed the rapid escalation of embarrassment that spread on the younger male's face.

He stood up abruptly from the chair and pointed a shaking finger at Hyungwon, "Y-you! How dare you! I'm not a stalker! I'm a fan!"

Changkyun was probably trying to look angry but the redness of his face made it difficult for Hyungwon not to laugh.

He cleared his throat, "Ok, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, I'm just making sure you're not some crazy."

Changkyun huffed and crossed his arms, face still red and mouth drawn in a straight line.

Hyungwon couldn't help but laugh, the man-boy was just too cute, despite their previous encounter his tsundere personality made him want to tease him; maybe next time though, he didn't want to push it.