Rose Shaped Ice Cream

Myself

Chapter 12

The taxi dropped him off in a whopping 10 minutes, leaving him enough time to scramble for a trash can to dispose of the condom in his hand. As soon as he had dropped it into the can his phone rang, he quickly answered and heard Hoseok's voice on the line.

"Are you here?"

Hyungwon turned his head to the sides to try and locate Wonho, his breath caught when his eyes landed on the beautiful individual.  He was a few meters away, next to a cotton candy stand, his phone to his ear and looking off to the side, probably searching for him.

He was dressed casually, very different from all the outfits he had seen him in so far; a black pullover sweatshirt and a denim cap made him look unbelievably handsome

Hyungwon gulped, "In front of you."  He said into his phone.

He watched as the man he had been observing turned in his direction. His pink-tinted lips stretched into a smile and Hyungwon noticed how his ears shifted upwards with the smile.

The man signaled him over, so Hyungwon pocketed his phone and complied. As he walked the few meters to Wonho he suddenly felt like he was in a dorama, in a scene where the main character and the love interest walked towards each other while the world went by in slow motion.  He inwardly gagged at his thoughts but just as he stepped in front of Wonho a cool autumn breeze blew by; silverish strands of hair blew into his face.  He ran his hand across his head, flipping his hair away from his face; that was when he met Wonho's blatant stare.

"Uh... are you okay?"  He asked as he watched Wonho's unchanging face.

Wonho shook his head and then looked away, his hand rubbed the back of his neck.  "You're unreal." He muttered and then cleared his throat. "Ahhh... ice cream! This way!"

Before Hyungwon could ask about what he had said Wonho grabbed his hand and pulled him off into the streets of Myeongdong.

________________________________

"Okay okay, what's your favorite season?" Wonho leaned against the table they were sitting at, looking at Hyungwon directly in the eyes.

Hyungwon slightly shifted his gaze away as though he was thinking, "This one."

Wonho's lips formed into an 'o', "Really? I would've thought you liked spring or something poetic like that."  The male leaned back and brought his ice cream to his lips.