R u Gay?

Myself

Chapter 10

-Hyungwon-

"Orange is sus!!"

"What?? I was with you the whole time?"

"What was he doing if you were with him?"

"Uhh, I don't know, the lights were off I just know he was there."

"Time is running out, cast your votes."

"Done," Hyungwon said as he leaned back into his chair, a smug smile on his face.

Honey was not the impostor.

"I fricking told yooooou!! It was Hyungwon I know it was!!"

Hyungwon laughed satisfactorily as the game declared him victorious, he stretched his arms and legs out.

"It scares me how easily I believed you."

"Fuckin wolf in sheep's clothing."

"Yeah yeah, shut up you baby! I have to go, Minhyuk's home."

"Bye-bye."

"Frick you."

"See you tomorrow!"

Hyungwon stood from his chair while removing his headphones. He walked out to the living room to find Minhyuk sitting down, he sauntered over to the couch to sit down with him.

"How was work?" Hyungwon leaned against his best friend's shoulder.

Minhyuk sighed, "I hate Saturdays so much."

"Ah right, ladies' night."

Minhyuk let out a groan, "Yes fuckin ladies night; ladies taking all the hot guys night."

"They're hetero though."

Minhyuk turned to him and looked him seriously in the eye, "Until they meet me." Then he bounced off the couch and headed into the kitchen; taking stuff out of the fridge.

Hyungwon shook his head, cocky as it sounded, Minhyuk had a shining record with hetero men; something about the sunny blonde made them fall so easily. He leaned his head back on the couch and looked at the roof, he wished he was as suave as Minhyuk, unfortunately, due to work his last hookup had been about six months ago and his last relationship was non-existent.

Suddenly he jumped up and ran to his room, he mentally banged himself on the head for forgetting he had sent Hoseok a message and hadn't checked his phone since. It was now 3 am, he probably wasn't even awake anymore.

He clicked on the notification and unlocked his screen. Line immediately opened up to his chat with Hoseok.

8:15 pm

r u gay?

8:35 pm

Hoseok: bi. u?