Instagram

Myself

Chapter 5

-Minhyuk-

"Ahhh~" Minhyuk moaned pleasurably as he stretched his body. He finished by cracking his neck and went on to take his uniform shirt off, stuffing it into his bag and putting on a clean one.

He closed his locker and headed towards the staff exit. Along the way, he fished his phone out of his pocket and speed-dialed Hyungwon.

"Hello?"

Minhyuk strained to hear Hyungwon's deep voice over the background noise coming through the call.

"Wonnie, where are you? Why is it so loud?"

A moment of silence, Minhyuk was sure he heard chewing, "I'm eating with Honey."

"Eeeeeh, aren't you going to invite me?" He pouted.

Hyungwon grumbled, "We're in Myeongdong, night market." And the call cut off.

Minhyuk grinned as he skipped to the street to hail a taxi; he would normally take the subway but at 2 am the traffic wasn't so bad as it was during the day.

"Myeongdong, please! To the night market!"

As the driver took off, Minhyuk took out his phone to check Instagram. The first post he saw was Wonho's.

5,023 likes_ur_wonhot_ Dinner with friends is always fun ( n_n)9 Cool things to come soon! Ily Wenees 💖View all 250 comments

5,023 likes
_ur_wonhot_ Dinner with friends is always fun ( n_n)9 Cool things to come soon! Ily Wenees 💖
View all 250 comments

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at his handsome friend's description; he looked like such a strong and intimidating man but he typed like a high school girl. He double-tapped and kept scrolling.

As he kept going down he abruptly stopped at the sight of another familiar face.  He studied the picture intensely, taking in every detail, just how he always did when he saw him.