Japan

Myself

Chapter 32

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Hyungwon asked calmly after their waiter left.

Hoseok looked at him from across the booth table, an apprehensive look on his face.

"I...uh I got a job offer for a session and runway for a famous designer and I need to travel for work...I'm not sure how long I'll be gone yet but it'll probably be about two weeks...." Hoseok's voice trailed off as he looked up at Hyungwon, anticipating his reaction.

"Oh. Okay, I'm gonna miss you." Hyungwon thanked their waiter who set their drinks down in front of him before looking back at Hoseok, waiting for his reply.

"So...you're not mad?"

Hyungwon paused mid-sip with a confused look on his face.

"Uhh...should I be?"

Hoseok blinked, "I don't know...I thought you would ask questions.."

Hyungwon put his glass of cherry coke down, "It's okay Hoseok, I don't need to know every single detail; as long as you tell me you're fine or text me in the mornings I'm good."

Hoseok looked at him with his mouth slightly agape, not knowing what to say.

"Besides, I also have to tell you something. I also need to travel a few days for work, probably a week at most. So we'll both be a little busy."

Hoseok snapped out of his daze and leaned forward in his seat, "Really? Where are you going?"

"Uhh, Japan; Tokyo probably."

At that moment Hyungwon got a feeling he should've probably lied because Hoseok's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"NO WAY! I'm going to Tokyo too!!! We can still see each other!!"

_______________________

Hyungwon smiled as he waved Hoseok goodbye but as soon as his boyfriend pulled away from the parking lot and got out into the street he felt dread set in his stomach.

"MINHYUUUUK, What am I gonna dooooooooo??" Hyungwon whined into his phone as he unlocked the front door to their apartment.

"Wonnie, you know what I think you should do."

Hyungwon scoffed as he threw himself onto the couch. "Minhyuk, I can't do that!"

"Why?"

"Huh? What do you mean why?"

"Hyungwon. Be honest with me; do you like him?"

"Yeah..."

"Like REALLY really like him?"

Hyungwon paused for a second before replying, "Yeah..."

"Then you can't keep hiding it from him!"

"Why not??" Hyungwon whined.