My love for the beast💜Part 8

No one POV

Draco boys hugged the other tightly. Then,

"Omg Yugy, how are you doing? When did you came?" Jungkook asked Yugyeom.

"Yesterday night only I came baby. How are you? You look skinny. You are not eating properly?come on I will buy you guys breakfast " Yugyeom said and dragged the other three with him to cafeteria.

DRACULA boys just followed them. They have to eat right!!!That's why they are following them. 😉

Jimin POV

My dragon is feeling something. Like someone is not comfortable with us. So I decided to look around the cafeteria. There..!!!my eyes caught the two Dracula boys eyes. Its looked like telling me to stay away from someone. Oh oh!!! I understood what's happening. Not only Yoongi , Hobi. Tae and Jin also had the same look. Now they all staring daggers into Yugy.

I laughed internally and decided to tell this to my friends.

"Guys, look behind me" I told them.

Yugyeom POV

Once Jimin told us, I turned my head only to see 4 unknown starring at me like they are gonna kill me anytime.

"What the fuck?? Why they are looking at me like that?" I asked my friends with fear spreading across my body.

"Ha ha, no worries Yugy. They don't know who you are. I think we need to tell you something " Namjoon said to him.

Flashback

After the introduction Ceremony

Draco boys reached their dorms. All got freshen up and sat together in the hall to talk about something.

Jungkook : so guys, I know only in Mate finding ceremony, we can able to find our mate. But now I don't know what to think?

Namjoon : Yes Jungkook, it's not a big issue. I once read it in a book called Mate. So this is normal for the fated mates to feel like this. I don't see a problem in that Kookie.

Jimin : Yes Kookie, it's TRUE. I also heard this from my mom. She said how we feel and all. That's what happening now.

Jungkook : No guys, I mean I don't know how to explain this. (He has tears in his eyes).

Namjoon : Omg Kookie, why are you crying? You don't like Taehyung??

Jungkook : Ofcourse, I like him. No I love him. Not only me, JK too.

Jimin : Then what is the problem? Why are you crying?

Jungkook : Joon, Jimin. You guys know who he is right? I mean am asking about him in dragon rank.

Jimin : Yes we know. He is Royal Alpha.

Jungkook : Don't you get it???

Jimin : Get what? Please tell us clearly.

Namjoon : omg, I understand now Kookie. ( he said and smiled sadly)

Jimin : what is it Joonie??

Namjoon : He is Royal Alpha. Royal Alpha can be a mate to Royal only. It can be Royal omega or Royal alpha.

Jimin : Oh...☹

Jungkook cried.

Namjoon : Jungkook Can I tell you something? Don't worry. Don't think about anything. Like you, Taehyung also feeling the same way. He is only smiling and laughing with you. He is treating you like a glass. So be patient. Everything will be alright.