My love for the beast💜Part 17

Next day

Mate finding Ceremony Day

All the unmated dragons are eagerly waiting for the ceremony to start. Our boys are getting ready for the ceremony.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he felt a slight pain. He thought about yesterday and blushed furiously thinking how he acted like child......Taehyung saw Jungkook blushing and went near him.

"Hmmm what baby!!!!now are you ok!!??or you want me to calm you!!!" Taehyung mocked Jungkook and Jungkook hit Taehyung with pillow while blushing.

"Tae, don't " Jungkook said and made a grabby hand. Taehyung saw this and went near Jungkook. Jungkook pushed Taehyung on the bed and he sat on Taehyung stomach.

"Hmmm what do we have here!!" Taehyung said and smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook blushed and leaned down to Taehyung.

"I love you " Jungkook said lovingly and kisses Taehyung. Taehyung smiled wholeheartedly and kissed Jungkook.

Both broke the kiss and breathed heavily.

"I am sc-scared" Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung.

"Boo boo, I know what you are thinking..just trust me!!hmmm? Trust your Alpha " Taehyung said with so much love. Jungkook nodded head happily and hugged Taehyung tightly and put his face in Taehyung neck.

"Hm ok now, get up...we need to get ready for the ceremony " Taehyung said and both started getting ready.

After 30 minutes

Taehyung outfit

Jungkook outfit

Jungkook outfit

All our boys got ready and reached the stadium

All our boys got ready and reached the stadium. Everyone is talking with each other happily. Suddenly they all heard a growl through the speakers. All shut their mouth immediately.

"Welcome to mate finding ceremony. You all know the process. So we will proceed with our ceremony without any delay. Good luck guys" head of the university spoke and all the students cheered.