My love for the beast💜Part 41

Like Taehyung said, after a week Jungkook become pregnant... Others can't forget what happened that day when they all came to know about Jungkook pregnancy...

Flashback

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully... Everyone woke up and started to get ready for the day... Taehyung and J-Hope went for a walking...

Jin and Jimin got worried when Jungkook didn't showed... Both decided to wake kook... When they are nearing taekook room, they heard a whimpering...

Soon both started to walk faster and opened the door with a loud thud...

When Jungkook heard the door opening harshly, Jungkook dragon took control and gave a warning roar... Both Jin and Jimin knelt in front Jk the Royal omega...

But Jungkook continuesly roared and soon everyone came except Tae & Hope... Again Jungkook become alert started to breath heavily while holding his stomach protectively....

He looked at everyone angrily, also his mind doesn't know what to do... As he was about to scream again, he felt the scent which he needed the most... He pushed everyone and sprinted towards the smell...

JK didn't even crossed the corridor, when he felt he was embraced in a tight hug...Now Jungkook JK is relaxed, Jungkook just hugged his alpha tightly....

Taehyung V Vante can feel how Jungkook feels now... He just pulled Jungkook face and kissed him passionately...

Soon both broke the kiss and Taehyung just assured the others with a warm smile... Jungkook just hugged Taehyung and slept peacefully...

After a while...

"Ok, what the hell just happened?? " Yoongi asked...

"I know" Jin said and smiled... All looked at Jin wanting to know the answer.. But Jin shooked his head and pointed his finger somewhere.. All looked and found taehyung is walking towards them...

"He is pregnant" Taehyung said which made others to smile...

"But why did Kook reacted like that? " Yoongi asked...

"Nothing hyung... First he knows our child is in danger... Second he came to know about this when he woke from his sleep... His mind is clowded with all the thoughts, at that time i was not here to console him... And when you guys opened the door harshly, he thought something is going to happen to our child " Tae said and smiled..

All nodded their head understandingly with a bit scared feeling...

Flashback ends...

From then all started to look after Kook.. Kook started to eat a lot... He become more clingier to Tae... He started to gain a lot weight... Everyone knows, this is because, he is bearing the Royal true blood alphas child...

It's a normal day, all are walking to their respective classes while chatting laughing....

Jungkook was now coming with Taehyung along with his other friends... All looked at the couple dreamily and bowed their heads to show their respect...

Suddenly Jungkook stopped walking and looked at Taehyung with his puppy eyes...

"What is it baby? " Taehyung asked...

"I want to spend some time with Vante" Jungkook said pouted..... Taehyung smiled knowingly... Vante didn't appeared after that day... Jungkook wanted to spend some time with all (vante, V and Tae).... Only Tae and V appeared... Jungkook always sulking about this... Finally he decided to ask Taehyung...

"But baby, he is not taking control... You know I can only give him permission.. He has to take the control.... " Taehyung said and his heart clenched when he saw Kook teary eyes...

Taehyung also didn't know why Vante is not taking the control...

"Ok taetae, I know how to bring him out" Jungkook said and smirked....

Suddenly Jungkook started to walk faster. . Before Taehyung could reach, jungkook disappeared... He is also a royal omega right....

Taehyung started to panic... This is not good... At this time, Jungkook shouldn't go alone... V took control and started to look for Jungkook.

Others just went to their class because, Jungkook infomed all his friends about his whereabouts... If anything happens, he will let them know immediately...

V is now going crazy... V asked Jungkook many times through his mind link... But he didn't get any reply... Jungkook also blocked his scent... Finally Vante took control and all could feel the presence of Vante... When Jungkook felt Vante presence, he smiled and released his scent... As soon as he released, he was immediately pinned to the wall and kissed by Vante angrily.......

"you become a very bad baby... You want me to teach you a lesson huh!!! " Vante asked possessively angrily.... Jungkook shivered and he just hugged Vante tightly...

🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁