My love for the beast💜Part 36

((I wanted to share something with you all... Last two weeks I am stressed a lot.. You know guys!!! It's because of my marriage......my marriage date is coming may 23rd,2021.... I never thought that my marriage will happen like this..Without my friends!!! 😭without more relatives..we prepared a lot...we arranged so many beautiful things.....but because of COVID situation, now our government only allowed 50 people to attend the function.... I don't know what to feel.... Its!!!once in a life time beautiful thing.... But!!! 😣agggghhhh...still safety comes first🙃....So, it's going to happen😍!!!!only with my close relatives and we planned to do Instagram live☺...that is the only way i can show my friends and other relatives..😁..so the reason for many updates today is that I wanted to distract myself from my marriage thing...so I am continuously focused on writing and reading today...))

(((This chapter is the fourth update for today... Please read Part 33,34 & 35 if you guys didn't read it....))) ❤

Our boys took holiday today... First day of their second year!!!! Why!!!Taehyung is going to propose Jungkook... Still Jungkook didn't know about the holiday....

As usual he started to get ready for the university.... But before he change his attire, jimin came and gave him a dress... Jungkook looked at Jimin questioningly but Jimin

"Just wear this for today... Today is our first day in our last year of study, also the new dragons must know the beauty of their queen" Jimin said..... Jungkook just slapped Jimin arm playfully and wore his attire....

Jimin, jin and jungkook is walking towards the portal... Because, todays first class is transformation and fight class... So all going to portal, to reach the field.... But Jungkook thought something is weird... Because the whole university is lot quiet than usual... He just shrugged it off thinking that everyone may be in the auditorium to see the introduction of the newbies.... But why he was not going there!!!?

But his thought broke, when Jimin tied his eyes with cloth....

"Ji-jimini what are you doing?? " Jungkook asked....

"Don't worry.... Just follow me.... " Jimin said and all went inside the portal....

The moment Jungkook stepped out, everyone cheered.....Jungkook flinched because his eyes are tied.... So he couldn't see anything.....

Suddenly Jungkook felt a hand around his waist... But he didn't flinched... He knows who's hand is this....He smiled and

"Taehyung what is happening here? " Jungkook asked.....

"Patience baby" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook lips....all the dragons cheered loudly......and Jungkook is blushing mess... He already started to get the feeling whats going to happen now..... His heart is beating faster.....

Taehyung held Jungkook hand and lead him to the middle of the areana....Then he removed the cloth.... Jungkook blinked his eyes to get the better vision....

Now our bunny eyes are wide open with tears.... But he is smiling like bunny......

The whole area is planted with purple flowers...