My love for the beast💜Part 42

Omg!!!look at him!!!enjoying every second of it

Omg!!!look at him!!!enjoying every second of it...🥰 baby bunny soooo cute🐰🍎

Ok!!! Let's get it..

After that, Jungkook never tried to make Vante angry... Because angry Vante is very possessive and scary!! For others... They begged jungkook not to do something like this again... Kook agreed after getting a promise from Vante...

After sometime...

It's been six months.... Everything is perfect... Everything is going smoothly.. Thats what scared Jungkook most...

His belly become more visible and he couldn't walk without the help of his alpha. Yes!

Jungkook is only allowing his alpha to help him... He want his alpha near by him all the time....

Today, everyone reached the hall, where every dragons are presented... Here they are gonna discuss about the dragon carnival 💃🕺🎊 which is near the end of the year...

Dragon carnival is something, in where every dragons friends, relatives will come and enjoy, helping the university to conduct it in a very beautiful manner. All parents will come stay in the university...

It's like a two or three days carnival, which is mainly created to make a beautiful bond between everyone....

Taehyung, one hand is wrapped around Kook waist and another one is protectively on jungkook belly... Everyone is slightly bowing and allowing them to walk freely... All seated together in the second row....

The host i.e. university head started to explain about the carnival....

"Everyone knows why we are here and i hope everyone will give full support to conduct this carnival... After this meeting, each one of you will get a invitations to invite your beloved ones.. Don't forget, this is all about getting together, working together and enjoying together"

Like this he continued his speech about the carnival..

No on pov

Kook was listening to our university head speech regarding the carnival... Suddenly the baby kicked him hardly...

"Awww" Kook hissed which was clearly heard by his Alpha also his friends & other near by dragons....

Alpha rubbed the belly softly

"Baby, don't kick your mama hardly.. See he is in pain" Alpha said like always and jungkook blushed since his alpha referred him as mama....