My love for the beast💜Part 26

"Hmmm it is...." Taehyung hesitated.....one person couldn't see the royal alpha hesitation....so that person decided to help Taehyung......🙂

"may be the child of royals, I think

"may be the child of royals, I think...that is why tae was blushing" Calsa394 said and laughed at Taehyung and Jungkook embarrassed face....💜

(Just wanted to try like this with you guys, if you dont mind...if you guys feel uncomfortable, just tell me.. I will stop doing like this....and Calsa394 I started doing this with yours first...hope you dont mind...or if you feel uncomfortable, tell me, I will remove it....Thank you💜🙂!!)

All our boys laughed loudly...Even Tae kook parents smiled...

"Shut up you all...and thank you Calsa394 for helping me here....I will continue from here" Taehyung said and smiled. And Taehyung continued,

"Ok, witch can be killed only by my and Jungkook child...and the child dragon kind should be Royal alpha and royal omega...because that witch mentioned every kind, but she didnt mentioned this" Taehyung said.

"So you mean like me and mrs. Jeon" Tae mom asked him.

"No mom, you both are Alpha and omega. But the child who gonna kill that witch should be a child of royals and that child should be royal omega and royal alpha" Taehyung said.....

"Ohhhhhh" all said and silently laughed at kook who is blushing crazily.....Namjoon decided to ask one question.

"So till then, how are we gonna control her??" Namjoon asked.

"Son, till our tae and kook child born, we can tie her in our dungeon using a spell....because after killing Bogum, she will become weak and she cannot do anything again alone...actually she always used Bogum energy for her activities.....it helped her a lot to put all these dark magics" BSH said...

"Ok, why do you both not mentioning about Kai in this killing list???" Jin asked.

"In their past life, Bogum brought Jungkook to his house after killing Taehyung without knowing Kai. Bogum always visit Jungkook during night and he will again sleep with Kai before he woke up. Kai started to feel the distance between him and Bogum....one day he was awake because he wanted to tell Bogum that he is pregnant. But that night is the night Bogum forcefully mated with Jungkook. When Bogum entered the house, he smelled s*x. Kai was so heartbroken and he asked Bogum why did he do this to him....Bogum just pushed Kai and went inside the bathroom to clean himself...

But when Bogum came outside, he met with angry kai(his dragon took control). Kai dragon was very angry and decided to attack Bogum. Bogum and Kai started to fight.

"Kai, stop this...Fighting will bring nothing. We can talk this out" Bogum said.

"Talk eh!!!!who is that????and how long you are doing this???" Kai asked and his eyes full of red with anger....

"Kai calm down....you are going out of control.." Bogum dragon took control....Kai didn't heard anything...His dragon was going crazy because his Alpha cheated on him.....kai marched towards Bogum...he was about to attack Bogum, but Bogum pushed Kai and something pierced Kai stomach....Kai looked at his stomach and saw Bogum dragon claws piercing his stomach and his stomach teared....

He fell down and looked at his Alpha.

"Yo-you killed our child, you killed our child" Kai said in his low voice and looked at Bogum with so much hatred. After a seconds, kai took his last breath....Bogum stood shockingly with tears pouring out of his eyes....

This is how Kai actually died....But now Bogum told Kai, that tae killed, their child and Kai in their past life....so kai also joind bogum without knowing the truth." BSH Said...

All are very shocked to hear this.....

"But how are we gonna attack Bogum????He have our friends, Yugyeom and Lisa" Jungkook asked.

"I know he is planning something..and he will surely use our friends against us....we need to take our friends from him" Taehyung said....

"Taehyung, your blood is the only solution that will bring Yugyeom and Lisa from their curse....please make sure to give regularly and do not leave them alone hereafter " BSH Said. All nodded their heads agreeing.

All our boys are now taking rest...Tomorrow they will be returning to university...

Taekook

"Tae can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked his Alpha.

"Yes baby" Tae said and looked at his omega who is cuddling against his chest....

"This is all happening because of me right....if I didnt born as Royal omehmmmmm" Taehyung angrily kissed Jungkook lips...Jungkook can feel his Alpha angry...Taehyung broke the kiss and

"What do you mean by that Jungkook????why are you thinking like that....what about me and Taehyung....this is not happening because of you...this is our fate...we have to get through this together...do not ever think like this!!!understand?" V asked angrily....Jungkook whimpered and nodded his head with teary eyes.

V eyes softened when he saw his omega teary eyes....V wiped kook tears and

"Alpha is sorry my queen...you are the one who made Alpha angry by asking a stupid question " V said and Jungkook pouted his lips at his Alpha....V smiled and pecked Jungkook lips.

"Dont worry about anything ok...now come on....I will sleep with you today" V said...Jungkook moved closer to V and hugged him...V put his hands protectively around Jungkook wasit....

After 15 minutes Jungkook slept in V arms. V gave Taehyung control...

"I will never let anything happen to you my queen" V Taehyung both said at the same time....

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁