My love for the beast💜Part 16

Mate finding ceremony

About

Mate finding ceremony is conducted by the Dŕàģ Ñ University. This will be held every year once the new dragons joined the university.

Purpose of this Ceremony

In this ceremony only, the dragons can find their destinatted mate. As I said before, only in their dragon form, they can find their mate. In their human form, they can feel the bond, but they cannot make sure about that. Sometimes the dragons feel attracted to others only because they are longing for love. So it can be just a attraction.

How it will be conducted

University invite all the unmated dragons to the arena. The mated dragons will watch this from a far. But they cannot see them transforming. But they can identify the two human going inside.

1. One dragon will be called by university head.
2. He will ask that dragon to tell that 'who he is with feeling the bond'.
3. Then that person and this person will transfer into their dragon form. If they felt the connection they will get a temporary tattoo on their wrist with 'date and time' for their marking.
4. If both didn't felt any connection, university head will ask other dragons that 'anyone felt connection with them'. If anyone felt, then they will transform. This is how they find their mates.
5. The area which is conducting the process will look like stadium.

The center of the stadium will have a very big cage

The center of the stadium will have a very big cage. That cage is prepared by the royal witch. It will look like a transparent cage, but the others cannot see what is happening inside. ((Hm for clear image, you guys watched WWE????elimination chamber. The cage is like that....am saying about the structure))

After receiving the temporary tattoo on their wrist, they will mark each other at the exact date and time that appeared on their tattoo.

After marking each other, the couple will change into their dragon infront of the whole university. The wise elder will then bless them......

Also many dragons have different date and time. It will go upto one month. So weekly once, the head of the university arrange an meeting with whole university and tell the newly marked dragon couple to change in their dragon form in front of whole university.

Hope you guys understood this process..
Please if you have any doubts, ask me...
I tried my best to explain....let me know if you guys wanted to ask anything about this.....

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI HYUNG
HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD
HAVE A GOOD DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI HYUNG HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEADHAVE A GOOD DAY

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁