My love for the beast💜Part 31

Please read

"Thank you so much amigos amigas 💗 11.3k reads.... I can't believe it... This book attracted so many lovely readers... This is my second book in wattpad after 'my beloved amity' book... That book reached around 490 people... First I thought of stop writing this book... But, I continued because some readers read this book... I don't wanna disappoint them... So I continued... But!!!! This book came to this level,ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS.... Also I got courage, cos many readers started to read my stories and commented too..... Not only this book... But also my other taekook books..... So I continued writing.....

Thanks a lot Guys 🥺🥺🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️"

Okies... Let's get into the story...

Now now!!!!

Namjoon, yoongi and Jhope are breathing heavily.... Because Vante is looking at them with a murderous look...

Why??? 10 minutes before....

This is the first time Vante is taking control after 20 years... When Taehyung was 4 years old, his parents found that their child is blessed with Vante... It's his demon... But still they are very happy about it.... Why??? Because Vante promised them that he will only take control when the situation is out of control... So Vante kept his promise... He also waited long time to meet his mate...he knew about tae and V... But tae v didn't know about Vante....

All reached the university Hospital... The hospital helpers tried to take Jungkook from Vante... But the warning growl made them to fell in their knees...

"Al-alpha, please!!! We need to treat our queen" The hospital helper said... And jin and jimin came in front of Vante... Vante know Jin and Jimin is omega... They are not dangerous to his queen... Both jin and jimin smiled at Vante and slowly took Jungkook from Vante hold....

Both omegas put Jungkook on the bed... Suddenly the wound in his thigh opened again and blood oozing out from it... Wound was secured with the omega cloth... But the cloth is now where to be seen.... This made the wound open again...

When Vante saw the blood, he immediately marched towards the helper but Namjoon Yoongi and Jhope hold him....

"Alpha, no please.. They don't mean any harm...its just the cloth... Please remain calm... Then only they can treat Jungkook" Yoongi pleaded... Vante knew they are his friends...but his dominance side is not able to calm when his queen is like that... He pushed his friends and looked at them like he wanna kill them... Vante knew... Whatever they said is true.. They are the one who helped him.... He clenched his fists to control his anger....

Three boys sighed and looked at their mate.... Jin and jimin gave comfort to their mates. Vante is just looking through the glass door....

On the other hand...

Jack took Kai to his dorm... He knew the moment that Kai is his mate, when Bogum died... His dragon and he found their second chance....

Lisa and Yugy fainted because, the curse sucked the energy out of them...both made an eye contact before fainting... Both smiled after a long time..... A real smile.... Lisa and Yugy also admitted in the hospital... The curse broke because Bogum is the one who performed with the help of that witch....

Oh!!! Witch.... Now she is very rage... She couldn't achieve her desire... She felt like her soul left her body... She is good before, because she took bogum and kai energy(already mentioned in one previous chapter). But now both are gone.. She is hiding her best because she didn't want to held by royal alpha....