5. Plan A- Find Evie

The moment they stepped into Evie's room; her familiar fruity perfume filled her nose.

     How long had it been since she was in here?

The last time she was invited into her sister's space, she was leaving.

A few changes were evident in the room. Evie's posters of some pretty boy-band had been peeled off, replaced with monochrome images of scenic backdrops of beautiful places. Her baby sister was fond of travelling. She had a sprawling map on her walls, pinned with colourful pegs.

Evie had upgraded to a queen-sized bed from her single. She had artfully pieced together hot pink satin sheets and piled on pale pink pillows in different sizes on her bed. Her desk was a mess, dotted with beauty items and a line of brushes. She had two shelves dedicated to nail polish. A baby blue bottle was still opened near the wide mirror, that was artfully embellished with heart shaped sticky notes.

Angelina almost forgot that she wasn't alone. Nostalgia was an emotion she avoided at best, but the rush of emotions that barrelled into her so suddenly stole her breath.

Angelina willed herself to ignore the feelings rising in her chest. She had to focus.

Find Evie.

"Where's the emblem?"

Eris pointed to the floor, "We didn't move it since we discovered it."

The Alpha picked up the round copper item, tracing it with his fingers.

"So it is yours?" Eris sounded smug. Angelina had the sudden urge to wipe that look off his face with a fist to that mouth.

The other Alpha relented a nod, "Someone from my Pack was here."

"Do you know what this means?" Eris was practically frothing at the mouth as glee took over his expression.

"However, I don't think someone from my Pack took her."

"What? Are you serious? This evidence is rock solid."

"Sure, someone from my Pack came inside but they didn't take her."

"What do you mean?"

"Look here." He toed on a shirt, picking it up with a certain disturbed look on his face. Angelina took the striped shirt, holding the material to her nose. She could already smell it without the material right beneath her nose but she felt like pissing off this particular Alpha. "Your Pack mate's scent is on this. Barely detectable."

He nodded slowly, "Sniff it again."

Beyond the scent of shaved wood and rain, there was something else there. Something darker and musky.

Before she could announce it, Alpha Ward confirmed her thoughts. "It smells like sex. I think your Pack mate may have been intimate with someone from my Pack. If I'm recognising the scent, that belongs to someone I know."

"No, that's not possible." Eris shook his head. He looked more horrified than she was.

Alpha Ward wasn't listening. His fingers danced across the screen of his phone. It pinged several times in his palm. Angelina watched as his jaw tensed with each ping he received.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I just received confirmation that the boy that was with the girl hasn't been spotted for a few days." He held out his phone, showing a string of texts. "It seems like the boy may have been taken with the girl."

Angelina couldn't believe her ears. Her sister, her baby sister was having sex with some kid from the Silver Dawn Pack?

What in the fuckery was happening?