5

It had been two weeks since yunho first came to the school. He was getting a little more comfortable. He was especially comfortable with his friend group. He even got close to San which brought Jongho and his friend wooyoung into the group. Hongjoong had been closest to yunho, besides Jongho of course. Everyday he would sit with hongjoong and have lunch with him. Sometimes they would visit each other. They became very comfortable with each other.

Yunho still had one problem. He still had a thing for mingi. Every time mingi would walk by yunho would freak out. He would turn red and stutter. His crush was so obvious it was embarrassing. Even worse, he saw mingi more often because mingi was in hongjoong's friend group.

Today school was out and Yunho found himself staring at mingi again. He saw him walking with Yeosang as they were on their way out of the classroom. It honestly made him sick to his stomach and sad seeing them together. Yunho didn't have many gay friends or crushes in school and seeing that mingi was gay made him think he had a chance. Yeosang got in the way of that.

"Just admit it." He heard a voice behind him say. He now recognized it as Hongjoong. "You like him."

Yunho was shocked at hongjoong's remark. Did he think he was hiding his crush well? Of course not but now that it's come up in conversation. What should he say?

"He's okay I guess." Yunho said stuffing everything into his bag and heading out of the classroom.

"Hey I'm not trying to get you upset. It's okay to have a crush."

"It's embarrassing..." Yunho sighed and left the building waiting outside where he normally waits for Jongho.

"What do you mean-"

"It's one sided. You know Yeosang. I don't have a chance." Yunho interrupted.

"Mingi hates Yeosang they'll leave each other alone eventually." Hongjoong reassured.

"They hang out a lot for him hating him.." Yunho remarked. Hongjoong only sighed.

Yunho turned seeing Jongho walking out of the building. He was with a girl this time. She had short brown hair. Yunho remembered her being in his class. Jongho and her talked for a bit before parting ways. Jongho walked over to Yunho.

"I didn't know you were talking to a girl." Yunho said a little annoyed that Jongho didn't tell him about her.

"Keyword 'talking' just talking she's a friend." Jongho replied and the three began to walk.

"The Choi Jongho just friends with a girl?" Yunho teased.

"Hey, I have to mature at some point right?" Jongho shrugged.

"Am I missing something?" Hongjoong asked.

"Jongho was known for fucking around back at our other school." Yunho said plainly.

"Really? Wait damn you're like fifteen?" Hongjoong asked making Jongho laugh a bit.

"Yeah but she's just a friend."

"Not for long." Yunho teased. Jongho rolled his eyes.

The friends continued to walk and talk until they split ways to their individual houses. Jongho went to Yunho's house so they could "study together". Well that's what they told their parents. They always ended up getting more talking done than studying.

"Dude!!" Jongho suddenly yelled startling Yunho.

"What?!" Yunho replied annoyed.

"Theres a party tomorrow lets go!" Jongho said staring at his phone.

Yunho hummed. "I guess it'll be nice. I haven't been to a party in a while."

"Its at Yeosang's house!"

"Oh no." Yunho spat out without even thinking.

Jongho looked confused. "You don't like him? I thought he was your friend."

Yunho shrugged. He didn't know how to explain it to Jongho. Jongho didn't even know that Yunho was gay. Let alone he had a crush at the school.

"I mean I don't hate him he just gives me bad vibes I guess." Yunho tried to explain but struggled.

"Why? His personality? He is really all over that Mingi guy.."

Yunho held his breath. He was worried Jongho might put something together and find out Mingi was why.

"Don't tell me you don't like him because he is openly gay." Jongho said making Yunho smack him in the back of the head.

"No you idiot. He's just a little I don't know.." Yunho tried to come up with an excuse.

Jongho rubbed the back if his head and pouted. "That hurt... but anyways forget Yeosang let's just go anyways. I want to go to the party."

"You can go without me." Yunho said looking down at his homework.

Jongho sighed and looked at Yunho. "You're my best friend you have to come with me. I'll be sad without you."

"You'll be fine. You have San and Wooyoung." Yunho replied.

"I'm always a third wheel around them. They'll probably get drunk and fuck the whole time." Jongho pouted.

Yunho knew Jongho wasn't wrong though. He sighed and looked at Jongho who was now giving him puppy eyes. "Fine.. you know I can't say no to that face."

"Yay!!" Jongho cheered and Yunho just shook his head.

Once they finished their homework. Jongho went home leaving Yunho alone. He had decided to go to sleep. It wasn't very late but he was tired of the day.

~

Yunho smiled as he held the little boys hand. They were now outside at the playground. He didn't say much. He never really did.

"Do you talk?" The boy asked.

Yunho nodded. He did know how to talk. He just liked to stay quiet instead.

"Oh.. do you only talk to your friends?" The boy questioned Yunho further.

Yunho shook his head 'no.'

"Do you have any friends?" The boy asked more gently.

Yunho shook his head 'no' again.

"Liar!" The boy yelled startling Yunho. "I'm your friend!"

A smile slowly grew on Yunho's face. He never really had a friend before.

____________________________________________________

So I guess I'll be updating this story again.