37

Seonghwa woke up. The light from the window caused him to feel his piercing headache. He groaned and rubbed his closed eyes. He turned over realizing he wasn't the only one in the bed. He opened his eyes and gasped seeing hongjoong. He quickly sat up which pulled the covers off of both of them.

Hongjoong slowly opened his eyes. "Oh you're up."

Seonghwa's face turned red seeing the light from the sun shine on the sleepy shirtless male in the bed with him. "I- why are you.. here..?" Seonghwa asked, having trouble remembering what happened. He could only imagine the worst.

"I know it looks bad but you just got too drunk and fell asleep." Hongjoong said rubbing his eyes and sitting up as well.

"Oh thank god." Seonghwa sighed.

"You also whined and begged for me to cuddle you." Hongjoong added then laughed.

Seonghwa gasped and shook his head. "Oh no! I'm sorry that must've been so weird."

"No no it was cute!" Hongjoong said before stretching. "It did get hot though." He said grabbing his shirt putting it on again.

"Oh where are my manners? I should've given you some clothes to sleep in."

"What do you mean? You were about to black out it's fine." The younger said before getting out the bed and picking up the bottles that were on the ground.

Seonghwa got out of bed as well stumbling a bit and holding his head.

"Yikes maybe you should lay down. That hangovers no joke." Hongjoong said with a pout.

"I'll be okay.. I'll just make us some soup." Seonghwa said and made his way out the door.

Hongjoong blinked. He wasn't sure why seonghwa was so selfless sometimes. He shook his head watching seonghwa walk out the room. He followed after going into the kitchen.

"I'm not sure if I can take you home right now but I'll pay for a ride." Seonghwa suggested.

"No please it's fine! I've got nothing to do today. And soup sounds great. Just don't puke in it." Hongjoong teased.

"Oh please." Seonghwa thought hongjoongs teasing was cute. He took out the ingredients to the soup and began to chop up the vegetables.

Hongjoong watched closely. "Are you using that one?" He said poking one of the greens.

"Yes I am."

"Do you have to?"

"You don't like this one?" The older asked.

"Yeah. I don't like it." Hongjoong shook his head.

Seonghwa chuckled and shrugged. "Okay then. I'll just do cabbage. Is that okay?"

"Sure." Hongjoong said with a nod.

Seonghwa continued to cook. He added all the vegetables into the broth and put the lid on.

"Do you have ramen?" Hongjoong asked randomly.

"Hm?" Seonghwa said confused.

"I've been wanting ramen lately. It would taste good with the soup." The younger explained.

"Am I your personal chef?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah so put ramen." Hongjoong replied with no hesitation.

"You're making your chef slave away with a hangover." Seonghwa pouted and whined playfully.

"Well since you're in so much pain, I'll help." Hongjoong offered with a laugh.

"Thank you. How about you crack some eggs?" Seonghwa suggested.

"Yeah that's easy enough." The other shrugged.

Hongjoong was given a bowl and some eggs. He picked up an egg and looked at it for a moment. He had cracked an egg before but he was a little intimidated since he couldn't cook. He hit the egg against the counter causing it to smash all together. "Oh shit." He tried to keep it from falling on the floor.

"Joongie what are you doing?" Seonghwa laughed. "You can't crack an egg?"

"I'm not very good at cooking." Hongjoong said with an embarrassed laugh.

"Well I can see that now. Like this." Seonghwa took hongjoongs hands helping him to crack the egg.

Hongjoong blushed feeling seonghwa's hands on his. This wasn't the first time seonghwa had held his hand but for some reason it just felt different. Seonghwa noticed the sudden tension between them.

"How about you just stir the soup." Seonghwa said still holding back his laugh.

Hongjoong nodded and went to the easier task.

It wasn't long before everything was done. Seonghwa gave hongjoong a bowl.

"Mmm it's so good. I told you the ramen would help." Hongjoong said after taking his first bite.

"Yeah yeah you were right. It's more filling too." He nodded. "But the greens would've been good in it."

"You eat anything." Hongjoong said taking another bite.

"Yeah because food is good. And I'm not spoiled." Seonghwa said teasing a bit. "You've got something on your face." Seonghwa lifted hongjoongs head and gently wiped his mouth with the napkin.

Hongjoong blushed he felt like if he just leaned in he could kiss his lips. Seonghwa looked into hongjoongs eyes. He wasn't sure why he felt so much romantic tension. He didn't think he liked hongjoong. He was always just friends with him. He snapped out of it and took their dishes to the sink.

Hongjoong could tell seonghwa felt it too. But he didn't say anything he just watched seonghwa wash the dishes.

Seonghwa got out a container. I'll give you this okay? You can take this home." He said then filled it with the soup.

"Okay thank you." Hongjoong said nodding.

"What should we do in the meantime? We could watch tv or something." Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah I'm down with that." Hongjoong agreed.

They both sat on the couch hongjoong leaned on seonghwa getting comfortable. Seonghwa was growing more fond of hongjoong. He didn't think about yeosang at all that day.

____________________________________________________

Sorry if there are typos I didn't want to keep y'all waiting!

Thanks for reading!