47

Yunho was still staying at Mingi's house. Of course he would go home sometimes but he was still trying to keep distance from his mom. He had never done this before so it was hard on her. But Mingi reassured him that having a little space is better than blowing up in her face again. Yunho agreed. But now he was ready to go back home. Or at least have a serious conversation with her.

For now he was at Mingi's house packing his things. He left some clothes knowing he'd be coming back but also took some of Mingi's clothes that he's been wearing. After Yunho packed, they sat in the living room to watch tv. Yunho was leaning on Mingi and was fidgeting with Mingi's hand.

"I've been thinking about everyone. And I think everything has been going better." Yunho said sort of mumbling. He was a little tired.

"Yeah it definitely has been better since school started." Mingi agreed.

"Wooyoung and San are back together.., Jongho and yewon are talking again, and Hongjoong and seonghwa are even talking now." Yunho added.

"True. I wonder if seonghwa even likes Hongjoong. I mean he's a little annoying but especially to seonghwa." Mingi laughed a little at the thought.

Yunho shrugged. "I'm not sure. I just know Hongjoong is pretty obvious about his crush on him..." Yunho yawned and closed his eyes. "I feel bad for seonghwa.. he's been through so much with yeosang."

"Oh yeah. I never knew how it ended." Mingi mumbled trying to remember.

"I think they got home from a date then yeosang said he was using him to get your attention or something.. so disgusting." Yunho explained.

"And delusional. How the fuck am I gonna be jealous? When I have you. You are literally my everything." Mingi scoffed.

Yunho looked at Mingi and shook his head. "Stop trying to make me shy."

"I'm so serious though." Mingi said then kissed yunhos lips. Mingi stood up and grabbed his empty glass to fill it up again. "Do you want more?" He asked Yunho. They both had a little alcohol to drink.

"Water is fine." Yunho said. He didn't drink much alcohol anyways. He was also gonna drive home.

"Sucks that seonghwa had to get mixed up in yeosangs bullshitery." Mingi sighed.

Yunho only nodded.

"Damn I knew he was no good." Mingi said drinking his glass then giving Yunho some water.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Yunho asked.

"Huh?"

"Have you ever told him that maybe yeosang wasn't a good idea?" Yunho explained. If it were him, he'd definitely want someone to warn him before he was fully in love with someone toxic.

"Well.. it doesn't seem like it but seonghwa is really stubborn. Plus he's always liked yeosang. If you've known him for long enough you'd know." Mingi shrugged. "If I said something it would cause an argument but wouldn't stop the inevitable heartbreak. And he'll probably miss him like crazy. It's like that for everyone with yeosang." Mingi downed his third glass and placed it down before sitting and pulling Yunho closer to him.

Yunho cuddled closer, thinking about what Mingi said. "So was it like that for you?" He asked.

Mingi was confused. He didn't think Yunho would ever wanna ask about how he felt about yeosang. He stuttered a bit. "Well.. no. I mean he's pretty toxic. What is there to miss..? Don't you think that's a weird question? You don't have to care about that." Mingi began to get a little defensive.

"Uhh I guess so? You don't have to get worried. It was just a question. You just seem to play it so cool around him." Yunho said pulling from their cuddles now looking Mingi in the eye. "It just seemed like you didn't miss him at all."