34

Contains: 🔞

The party had ended and everyone left. Except Yunho. Yunho was washing up the kitchen a bit. He just wanted to help Mingi out. The younger had plenty to drink so he needed help cleaning. Plus Yunho just wanted to spend time with Mingi.

Mingi wrapped his arms around yunhos waist. "Yes baby?" Yunho asked turning to look at mingi. Mingi only rested his head on Yunho's shoulder. "You're still a little drunk huh?" Yunho asked.

"Noo I'm sobering up." Mingi whined with a little pout.

Yunho chuckled at mingi. "Yeah right~"

Mingi nuzzled yunhos neck and nodded. "Yeah I am. I only drank a little."

"You drank plenty silly." He teased nuzzling mingis head.

Mingi pulled Yunho close, pushing his crotch against yunhos ass. Yunho blushed and laughed a little. "Love~ im doing the dishes."

"We can do dishes tomorrow~" Mingi whined. "I wanna lay down."

"Gosh you're so cute. Okay you go lay down and I'll join you in a bit." Yunho said.

Mingi grabbed Yunho's waist turning him around and placing his hands on the counter trapping Yunho.

Yunho blushed and looked Mingi in the eye. "M-Mingi you want me that bad?"

"It's been a long time Yunho. We're all alone. We have the whole house to ourselves." He said lowly as he stared into yunhos eyes.

Mingi was right. It had been a while. Or at least by Mingi's standards. His last relationship was purely sexual, so he felt a little deprived. They only had sex a few times.

Yunho gulped he backed up not having anywhere to go but the counter. "What about your parents. They won't come home?"

"They're never really home. Don't worry about them." Mingi said and picked up Yunho, sitting him on the island counter.

"H-hey." Yunho stuttered and held onto mingis neck.

Mingi held yunhos face kissing him lustfully. Yunho kissed back unable to decline. Mingi was just so sexy when he took over. They began to make out. Yunho smirked and wrapped his legs around mingis waist and pulled them close together. They could feel each others boners through their pants.

Mingi moved his hands down yunhos body to his butt pulling him closer to grind against him as they kissed.

Mingi unfastened yunhos pants and helped him to pull them down. Yunho did the same for him.

Mingi pulled from the kiss, kissing yunhos neck before spreading yunhos legs and rubbing his fingers against his hole. Yunho breathed heavily as Mingi touched him.

Mingi slowly slipped his fingers into Yunho. Yunho gasped and moaned. "Ah fu-"

"You love that huh? I'm starting to think you like my fingers the most."

Yunho could only nod as he felt the pleasure. Mingi pulled his finger out and began to stroke himself and push his hard member into Yunho.

Now that they had done it a few times he wasn't as gentle. Yunho leaned back leaning on his hands as he felt Mingi fill him. They both groaned as Mingi pushed inside.

"Mh fuck baby I missed you.." Mingi said beginning to fuck Yunho.

Yunho bit his lip moaning while Mingi fucked him. Their moans filled the house. They eventually found a position they liked and Mingi pounded into Yunho until they both finished.

They both panted. Yunho was laying on the counter. Mingi helped him up and chuckled at the mess.

"Oh- oh no! Mingi your parents counter." Yunho said as he stood back on the floor and looked at it.

"It's not that bad." Mingi shrugged chuckling a bit.

Yunho shook his head and started to clean it up a bit. "It's a kitchen counter though.."

They cleaned up and went to mingis bedroom. They laid down together. Yunho was big spoon this time running his fingers through mingis hair. He couldn't get what Mingi said out of his head. His parents didn't come home?

Maybe it doesn't matter and Yunho was over thinking it but he knew what it felt like to have an absent parent. So he was a little worried. He didn't bother Mingi since he was fast asleep. Eventually they both fell asleep.

Yunho had made it home after that night. It was early in the morning that he went home. His dad was coming over for dinner so he wanted to be there for his mom all day.

He walked inside the house and went straight to his room. He and Mingi hadn't showered properly last night so Yunho felt kind of gross. He grabbed his things to shower. He began to undress.

"Yunho? Is that you?" His mom yelled knocking on yunhos door then opening it.

"Huh? Eomma! I'm not-.." He started, hearing the door opened. "Dressed.." Yunho sighed as his mom just barged in as parents do. Luckily he had only taken off his shirt.

"Not dressed? Well you left the door opened." She said raising a brow. "So you just wanted to come home without saying hi to me." She pouted and smacking yunhos neck.

"Mom.. I'm sorry I wanted to take a shower." He groaned and rubbed his neck.

His mom gasped and grabbed yunhos arm. "What happened?" She asked talking about some bruises he had on his body.

"What?" Yunho asked looking at his arms. Yunho hadn't noticed that he got bruises from the counter last night. He blushed not sure what to say. He wasn't gonna tell his mom the truth. "It's nothing mom I uhh slept on the floor." He mumbled scratching his head.

"You do backflips in your sleep?" She teased then turned to walk out the door. "I know you're lying about something." She left leaving the door opened.

Yunho rolled his eyes. He loved his mom but she was still his parent. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The bruises weren't bad but they were visible. He took some pictures sending them to Mingi.

His mom was doing the dishes. She heard the shower turn on. She shook her head. "How does that boy always seem to get himself hurt..." she mumbled.

Then it hit her. "Wait.. He stayed all night at his boyfriends house.."

"Did they..?"

"Sounds kinky..?"

____________________________________________________

Y'all I know I'm so slow I'm so sorry. I couldnt even explain all the crazy things going on. Lowkey didn't fully edit this chapter so..

Thank you for reading.