22

After a long morning and big breakfast Jongho had went out with yewon. She had arranged a cute birthday picnic for the two of them. After that he had settled down back at home which eventually turned into a nap. 30 minutes into his nap he heard his phone ring, waking him up. He woke up and answered it.

"Hello?" He answered, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"Hey Jongho I'm outside let's go out for your birthday hm?" Yunho said over the phone.

"Huh? Didn't even give me time to prepare. I'll be out in 10." Jongho responded. He hopped out of bed and got his things together.

He headed out to the car. He got into the passenger side. "Happy birthday best friend!" Yunho cheered.

Jongho smiled, embarrassed by all the attention he's been getting all day. "Thanks. Where are we going?" He asked.

"You'll see. I'm sorry I woke you from a nap." Yunho said just assuming from Jongho's tired expression.

Jongho did nap but he honestly was crying at first. He was upset that his dad was busy, and never seemed to have time for him. He understood he had a demanding job but Jongho still missed him. He wasn't sure how he could communicate that to Yunho though. He felt that since Yunho had a horrible dad he wouldn't wanna hear about it. He thought Yunho would be offended in a way.

Jongho just smiled, "yeah It's fine. I'd rather hang out with you than nap anyways."

Yunho drove Jongho to the karaoke place. Jongho gasped. "Yunho you know I love karaoke!" He said and hopped out the car once they parked.

"Of course I know. I already got us a room." Yunho said and got out the car, locking it.

They both went inside and headed to the room. Yunho opened the door and all his friends were there. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yeosang, San Mingi, and Wooyoung.

"Happy birthday, Jongho!!" They all cheered.

Jongho smiled. "Wow thanks guys! I love karaoke."

They all gathered hugging Jongho.

"Okay now let's party!" San cheered and that they did.

They all cheered for Jongho to go first.

"Okay okay. I'll go." Jongho said grabbing the microphone and clearing his throat. He chose an kdrama ost of course. He began to sing and everyone was blown away by his beautiful voice.

"Damn." Mingi said simply. "So Jongho really can sing."

"Do I ever lie?" San teased. "My turn!" He said reaching for the mic after Jongho was done.

San picked an itzy song causing seonghwa to get up and sing and dance with him. The others watched laughing at their silliness.

"Babe let's do this one!" Yeosang said and picked a cute love song. Hongjoong cringed hearing the word babe.

"Babe? Where did that come from?" San asked nosily.

"Oh yeah we are official." Yeosang said casually making seonghwa a bit shy.

Mingi scoffed he knew something was up. Yeosang never liked seonghwa. In fact he would talk about being jealous of him all the time.

After the love birds finished their song Wooyoung got up choosing a sexy song. "This goes out to the birthday boy." Wooyoung said and began to playfully dance on Jongho.

The others laughed at Wooyoungs hoeish ways.

"Stop that he's still a baby i don't care how old." Seonghwa pouted.

"He has a girlfriend wooyoung you nasty." San whined pushing wooyoung off of Jongho.

Jongho just sat there uncomfortably laughing. Although he was used to wooyoungs antics and didn't feel violated at all.

By the end of the night, they each got a turn to dance and sing to their favorite song. Even Yunho broke out of his shy shell to dance. Mingi laughed at Yunho and got up and dance with him.

"Woah I'm so tired." San said sitting in wooyoungs lap. There wasn't much space to sit in the small room.

"Yeah this was fun though. It's getting late." Seonghwa said panting.

Yeosang used his sleeve to gently dab the sweat off seonghwa's face. "It is. How many hours did we pay for?"

Yunho put down the mic and went to sit down. He stumbled a bit landing in mingis lap. "God sorry." He went to get up but mingi held his waist.

"I don't mind." He said in a flirting way.

Yunho blushed hard but didn't wanna engage. "There's plenty of room on the couch." He said and opted to move but Mingi gave him a look that he couldn't ignore.

Jongho watched the way the two looked at each other. 'Yunho likes Mingi?' He thought. 'No he would've said something. Mingi likes Yunho?'

Suddenly Jongho was hugged tightly by san. "Thanks for being born Jongho. You're an awesome friend. This was such a great night!" He said to Jongho.

"Uh no problem. It wasn't really my choice. And you guys are great too." Jongho chuckled and hugged back.

Wooyoung pushed san off of him, causing him to stop hugging Jongho. "Stop moving in my lap so much. Unless you wanna start something infront of everyone." Wooyoung said grabbing sans face by his cheeks, pulling his face close to his.

"God. Really wooyoung?" Seonghwa said and got up. Everyone else stood up as well.

"Well I see you all are close again." Hongjoong said calling out Mingi and Yunho who were still on each other.

Yunho quickly hopped up and Mingi smirked at him, getting up as well.

They all left the room and headed outside. Wooyoung quickly walked behind the building to smoke. San frowned. Wooyoung says he's not dependent but it seems like he couldn't go long without it. The others followed as the parking was around there.

"Hey Wooyoung let me have some." Seonghwa said walking over with yeosang stuck to his arm.

Jongho watched them. "Want some?" Wooyoung asked motioning at Jongho.

Jongho shook his head. "No I'd be in big trouble." He couldn't imagine what his dad might do.

Wooyoung shrugged and gave the rest to seonghwa who finished it. He walked to Jongho and patted his shoulder. "Don't let your parents influence everything."

"Not everyone wants to break the law Wooyoung." Mingi said laughing. Wooyoung shrugged.

They all said their goodbyes. They got into their separate cars and went home.

"Thanks Yunho. For organizing the whole thing." Jongho said and smiled.

Yunho nodded keeping his eyes on the road. "Of course Jongho."

Jongho wanted to bring up the Mingi thing. He was curious why Mingi always flirted with him. "Yunho."

"Yeah?" Yunho asked.

Suddenly Jongho saw headlights coming straight for his window. "Watch out!!" He yelled as the impact knocked the car, flipping it over.

Yunho felt his stomach drop as the car flew into the air and landed on its roof. He felt his head knock against the steering wheel. He turned to see Jongho sitting their bleeding.

"Jong.." He struggled to say before hearing pain filled screams coming from the boy. The screams began to muffle as everything faded to black.

____________________________________________________

No one is dying don't worry. This half of the book is gonna be a lot. I'm trying my best to keep it interesting 😥

Thanks for reading.