49

Mingi groaned and woke up. He could barely see, and the light from the window was giving him a headache. He turned over covering his face with a pillow. He felt another body in the bed with him. All he remembered is that Yunho went home. He quickly got up and looked.

Seeing yeosang he jumped out of the bed. Before saying anything he ran every situation through his head. He couldn't remember what happened at all. He looked at yeosang. He looked like he had something to drink. He looked at the floor seeing their clothes. But they were wearing night clothes so maybe they just changed?

Mingi grabbed a pillow and started hitting yeosang with it. "WHY. ARE YOU. IN MY HOUSE??" Mingi yelled.

Yeosang scrambled to get up also struggling to see and stand. He stumbled out of the bed and fell onto the floor. "FUCK CHILL OUT."

Mingi put the pillow down and looked at yeosang who was rubbing his eyes from the sunlight. He realized yeosang was wearing his clothes. He grabbed yeosang by the collar. "Why are you wearing my shit?!" He barked at him.

Yeosang was surprised. He stuttered, "I-I don't know it was probably hot.. like temperature obviously." He wasn't scared of Mingi because he was so used to making him this angry. But he was still dizzy from the alcohol.

Mingi snarled at him. "You DON'T KNOW?"

Yeosang shook his head then nodded. He was confused on how to respond. "Can I go pee before we argue about whatever.." yeosang asked.

Mingi let go of him and crossed his arms. Yeosang ran to the bathroom. Mingi scratched his head and looked around again.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me Mingi.." he whispered to himself.

He thought hard about what happened. All he could remember was that he texted yeosang. He didn't remember how they got in bed or how they got changed.

Yeosang came out the bathroom and went back to Mingi. He went to the night stand and grabbed his glasses.

"What happened last night?" Mingi asked him a little more calm now.

"I don't remember everything.. but you were drinking alone, so I came to keep you company.." yeosang mumbled thinking.

"To keep me company? So this is your fault." Mingi blamed.

"My fault? You know you can't drink alone. You would've been feeling much worse this morning if it weren't for me." Yeosang scoffed.

"You got drunk too. How does that help??"

"That's what I always used to do. We would drink and I would put you to sleep when you had too much." Yeosang responded as if it was harmless.

"Yeosang! We used to fuck! It was okay to drink and sleep in the same bed then. But not now!!" Mingi yelled.

"It's not even like that! We didn't fuck! I would know!!" Yeosang yelled back. "My ass would have been hurrrting." Yeosang laughed a little.

"This isn't funny." Mingi groaned.

"I mean.. it sorta is. You're so upset but we didn't even do anything bad.." Yeosang shrugged.

"You don't know you were drunk too. Why were you drinking? You're just.. an idiot." Mingi gave up and sat on the bed covering his face.

"Hey. I'm not. I came to make sure you didn't unalive yourself from drinking too much!" Yeosang said sounding like he was worried.

"Then why were you drinking?" Mingi asked again.