54

Mingi paced around his house. He was going to see Yunho tonight. They were actually going to go on a date. Possibly their last date. Mingi had already planned everything. Everything except for telling Yunho the truth.

"I mean.. he doesn't know about it." Mingi mumbled to himself and began to grab a coat and put some shoes on. "I just need to keep him around for as long as possible.."

It had already been weeks since the incident. He was going to tell Yunho, but not until after this date. He knew it was gonna go bad either way. Hongjoong was right he took way too long to admit his mistake. He got into the car to go pick up Yunho.

Yunho was getting ready for the date as well. He wasn't sure if he should say anything. Whenever he thought about it he would get a knot in his stomach. He wasn't sure what to wear. Of course he called seonghwa to help. He had the best fashion sense. Seonghwa said to make a statement and wear something that Mingi really likes. Make him regret cheating.

Yunho took his advice and wore some of Mingi's favorite stuff. He felt gross about Mingi even being attracted to him. He couldn't believe that Mingi would even get back with yeosang. He just wanted it to be all wrong. Somehow a misunderstanding but it was true.

He opened his drawer taking out some lip balm. It read strawberry on the cover. He opened it and wiped it off before putting it on his lips.

~

"Yunho what are you doing? Come back to the bed." Mingi whined.

"Why would you give me a hickey in such an obvious spot?" Yunho groaned.

"Don't worry about it~ let's just cuddle." Mingi said.

"I told you I don't want my mom seeing stuff like this definitely since I just moved back home." Yunho pouted.

He walked out the bathroom stepping on something. He looked down and picked it up. It was lip balm. Strawberry. He didn't think Mingi wore strawberry lip balm. He looked at the bottom it was marked with a 'Y'. He was a little nervous but something told him not to question Mingi. Instead he just put it in his pocket.

~

He finished getting ready and just in time because Mingi was here. There was a knock at the door. Yunho went to open the door.

"God damn look at you." Mingi flirted and placed a hand on yunhos waist.

Yunho wanted to move away but he just acted how he normally would. "Please you look good too." Yunho said letting Mingi put an arm around him.

"Is this my favorite?" Mingi asked referring to the cologne while smelling yunhos neck.

Yunho shrugged, "maybe.. maybe not." He teased.

"Damn what are you trying to do tonight?" Mingi asked causing yunho to laugh. "I could eat you up right now." Mingi went in for a kiss.

Yunho did not want to kiss Mingi but he did anyways. He wasn't ready for the conversation. Mingi began to bring Yunho close. Yunho couldn't lie. Mingi was such an aggressive kisser. He was starting to fall for him again or at least feel a little turned on. But suddenly Mingi pulled away.

"We have a reservation to make." Mingi said as if he almost forgot and Yunho nodded. They both got into the car.

"Fuck.." Yunho whispered to himself and bit his lip. He would really miss Mingi.

Mingi licked his lips. "Strawberry?" He asked Yunho.

Yunho was confused for a second then realized. "Oh yeah the lip balm. Yeah it's strawberry."