18

Yunho hung up the phone. 'At his house? Mingi wants me to come to his house?'

He grabbed his bookbag and started packing his homework. He quickly got ready and walked out the door.

"Where are you going?" His mom asked. She just pulled into the driveway.

"Oh. Just to study."

"Hm wearing your favorite sweatshirt."

"Mom. What's wrong with my favorite shirt?"

"You're studying with that boy again?"

"Maybe. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Good luck. I hope you get studying done." She said with a wink and kissed his cheek then walked inside.

Yunho left to mingi's house. He made it there timely. Yunho knocked on the door. Mingi opened it.

"Hi Yunho." He said and let him in.

"Hi. Woah your house is nice." Yunho said.

"Eh I guess." Mingi laughed and walked to the kitchen. Yunho followed. "Let's study in here the light is better than in my room."

Yunho nodded and began to take out his books. He took a seat. Mingi sat next to him and picked up a pencil.

"What should we start with?" He asked.

"Math.. I hate doing it." Yunho suggested and they did just that.

They studied for hours it seemed. But they got what they needed to done. They also got to talk a lot.

"You know what let's stop here."

"Ah okay."

"I was thinking... if you wanted to watch a movie or something." He asked and stood up.

"Oh sure." Yunho said shyly.

Mingi led him to the couch and turned on the tv. "We could watch anything."

"Is there a movie you wanna watch?" Mingi asked. "I wanted to watch this horror movie."

"Horror?" Yunho asked seeming a bit nervous.

"Oh we don't have to. I just like scary shit."

Yunho looked out the window. It was getting dark outside. "No it's fine what movie?"

Mingi showed him the movie and they watched the trailer together.

"It just looks cool you know?" Mingi said.

"Yeah it does." Yunho wasnt lying. He thought it looked cool. But he also thought it looked really creepy.

Mingi got up and went to get snacks. He popped some popcorn and got some candy. "What snacks do you like?"

"Potato chips." Yunho said without hesitation.

Mingi smiled and grabbed some potato chips and sodas for them. "Boom lots of snacks." He said as he placed them down.