3

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Yunho heard a yell from down the hall.

"I did nothing."

"You ruined our son, and my reputation." He heard his dad yell then a hard slap.

"Don't touch me don't even come near me you're a monster. I don't want you anywhere near my sons anymore." His mom almost screamed.

"I'm the monster? Our son's a fuck up because of you."

Yunho hugged his knees and covered his small ears. He looked down at his little brother who was laying on his bed fast asleep. Tears began to form in his eyes. His parents fought every night. He had trouble sleeping.

"Yunho." He heard his mom call out.

He uncovered his ears and turned to her. "Eomma."

"It's time for bed sweetie. Why are you up?" She asked then laid him down and tucked him into the bed.

"Eomma." Yunho said softly.

"Yes precious?"

"Why is appa yelling?" Yunho asked innocently.

"Don't worry about it sweetpea. It's grown up stuff." She kissed his forehead.

"Then why is he talking about me?" Yunho frowned.

"What makes you think he's talking about you?" His mother tilted her head.

Yunho wasn't sure why his mom was playing dumb but he got the cue that he might not want to. He just shrugged and looked away. His mom gave him a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly he heard the front door slam. His mom left the room. He heard the door again. After hearing silence Yunho fell fast asleep.

~

Yunho woke up to his alarm clock again. 6:00am was the time. Tuesday's not as annoying as Monday but just as painful. Yunho took out his second school uniform as the other one was in the wash and headed to the shower. On his way his mind wondered.

~

Yunho walked back into the school building with his head down. He walked to his classroom.

"Yunho sweetie what's wrong? Would you like to color?" His teacher asked sweetly handing him paper and some crayons.

He took them and sat at the table next to his other class mates.

"Why are you here?" A girl snarled.

Yunho only shyly looked at her.

"Look around. There are only girls here." She explained. "Do you know what that means?"

Yunho just shook his head not understanding at all.

"No boys allowed. Now go back outside with the other boys." She stuck her tongue out.

Yunho put his head down and walked back out the room. He ran to the bathroom. He sat there and cried.

~

It was like yesterday. Yunho remembered all of it. Although it was like 8 years ago. Being constantly bullied and pushed to the side. He never fit with anyone. He stepped out of the shower and got dressed. Then he headed to the door. Jongho was standing there.

"Bro someone is having a party. We should go do something illegal." Jongho said not looking up from his phone.

Yunho scoffed. "You're so stupid. Why do you want to get arrested?"