55

It was the next week. All week Mingi and Yunho didn't talk to each other at all. Yunho wouldn't even look in his direction. By now everyone at the school knew what happened or at least guessed. Mingi was a popular guy so their break up was the latest gossip. Yunho talked to everyone as normal except Hongjoong. He was hurt that Hongjoong knew about Mingi and didn't say anything or check on him. Mingi wouldn't talk to their friend group anymore. He just spoke to his other friends he had at the school. He did keep Hongjoong around though. Only a few days later it seemed like they both were trying to move on fast.

Yunho sat down in class next to seonghwa. "Hey."

"Hey Yunho." Seonghwa greeted.

"Did you do the homework?" Yunho asked.

"What homework?" Seonghwa asked.

"Seonghwa..." Yunho groaned.

"No.. did anyone do the homework?" The older admitted.

"No. I'm trying to cheat off of someone." Yunho facepalmed.

Seonghwa laughed. "Sorry I missed the homework this time too."

San skipped over to seonghwa. "You did the homework, right?" He asked.

"Nope." Seonghwa said.

"Dammit.." San cursed.

"Take this as a lesson to do your own homework for once." Seonghwa scolded them.

"Hey you can't scold us you didn't do yours." San pouted and sat down.

Everyone came into the classroom and sat down. Wooyoung sat next to San. The teacher walked in. "Okay class.." he said. "Let's start by turning in your homework." He began to write on the board.

Everyone sat awkwardly in their seats.  No one did the homework. Even the, maybe two, people who did it also stayed quiet. The teacher turned around and looked at the class.

"No one did the homework? None of you?" He asked. "Seonghwa?"

"I know. I'm sorry I'll do better next time." Seonghwa apologized.

The teacher sighed, "I guess I'll be forced to give you guys more time... can we have it done by Friday?"

The class cheered and agreed to Friday. "Seonghwa if you don't have it done by then, I might have to choose a new favorite." The teacher warned him in a teasing tone.

"Don't worry sir, I'll get it done." Seonghwa said with a bow. The class snickered. Seonghwa has always been the teachers pet.

Lunch came around and everyone left the classroom. Yunho went to sit and eat with his friends. He looked around before sitting down. "Where's Jongho?" He asked. "I haven't seen him all day."

San shrugged. "You're right I haven't seen him either."

"Did he stay home?" Wooyoung asked.

"There's no way." Yunho said looking at his text messages. Jongho didn't read a single one.

"He has been acting weird. Since Monday. He's been quiet. He barely spoke to me." Wooyoung mentioned.