21

Some time had passed by in the semester it was suddenly October. Yunho and Jongho walked up to the school building.

"See ya." Jongho said before walking to his own class.

Yunho waved and went to his class. He looked at his phone. Tomorrow was Jongho's birthday. He had to think of something. Luckily his birthday landed on a weekend.

He made it to class and sat down next to san. "Hey san." He started.

San smiled, "hiya Yunho!" He said. 

"Tomorrow is Jongho's birthday. Since it's a Saturday I think we should do something."

"What?! Of course we should do something!!" San said excited as he always is.

Yunho laughed he knew san would wanna do something.

"What's going on over here?" Seonghwa asked.

"Jongho's birthday!!" San yelled.

"I wanna plan something for tomorrow." Yunho said.

"That would be wonderful. Count me in." Seonghwa said and sat as well.

After class they all rushed to the lunch room. Yunho had discussed it with everyone before Jongho had gotten to the table. He never planned on keeping it a secret.

They were all chattering about Jongho's birthday at the table until they saw him walk up. Jongho raised a brow.

"You guys are so quiet. What's up?" Jongho asked and sat at the table.

"Happy day-before-your-birthday! Jongho!" San cheered.

"You could just say early." Wooyoung said just wanting to talk back.

Jongho laughed. "Yunho did you tell everyone?"

Yunho nodded. "Of course I did."

San hopped out his seat. "We have to do something!" He yelled.

"Sannie."  Wooyoung patted san shoulder. "Calm down. Inside voices."

"Right." San sat down and puckered his lips cutely.

Wooyoung kissed sans lips before speaking, "yeah Jongho what do you wanna do on your birthday?"

Jongho shrugged and sat at the table. "I have some plans tomorrow though. Just with family."

Wooyoung shrugged. "We'll plan around it. No worries."

Eventually it was time to go home.

"Hey Yunho!" Hongjoong waved yunho down.

Yunho turned and waved back. "Hey Joong."

Hongjoong scratched his head and looked down. "I'm sorry.. if I upset you at some point. I'm not sure what I did." He apologized.

Yunho just looked at him. "The least you could do is look me in the eye. It's just. After you asked me about asking seonghwa that's all you ever care about anymore. Never once have you checked on me. Or even said hi."