58

Everyone had eventually got back to their regular schedules. Which meant school. Seonghwa had worried about Jongho less and started to worry about what he and Hongjoong had. He just didn't know if he was ready to move on to Hongjoong. He felt like he had to make the decision now before it seemed like he was leading him on. After yeosang, seonghwa still wasn't able to have sex with Hongjoong. They only ever kissed and he knew that frustrated Hongjoong. He thought maybe it would be safe to just end things all together.

Seonghwa got up from the lunch table. He knew that Hongjoong was eating outside again. And he was going to go talk to him. He picked up his lunch.

"You going to see your boyfriend?" San teased.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Like hell he's not. I saw you guys making out last time you were outside together." San giggled.

"Well I don't even want to date right now. So he's not my boyfriend and he won't be." Seonghwa replied.

"Then where are you going?" Yunho asked.

"To tell him that.." seonghwa said then left.

"Damn." San mumbled. "Poor Hongjoong."

Seonghwa went outside. He found Hongjoong sitting at the picnic benches laying his head on the bench.

Seonghwa sat next to him and poked his cheek. "Wake up joongie."

Hongjoong opened his eyes and looked up at seonghwa. "Hwa~"

"Don't sleep outside a bug will crawl up your ear. Or even worse your nose." Seonghwa teased pinching hongjoong's ear then nose.

"Hey I wasn't sleeping. Just resting my eyes." Hongjoong laughed a little then sat up to rub his eyes.

Seonghwa smiled and shook his head. "Yeah right. Did you eat?"

"No I'll eat after school. Not even that hungry." Hongjoong shrugged.

"Nonsense." Seonghwa replied. "You shouldn't skip meals."

"Don't worry. I promise to eat." Hongjoong said smiling a little. It was cute when seonghwa worried about him.

"Oh really? Well it just so happens that I have lunch with me and I wouldn't mind sharing." Seonghwa said and opened his lunch.

"What is it?" Hongjoon asked.

"I know you're picky." Seonghwa chuckled.

"I'm not really. I just don't like vegetables much." He pouted then took seonghwa's lunch to look in it.

"Hey! I said share. That means I get some too." Seonghwa scolded him.

"Kimbap? You didn't make it, did you?" Hongjoong asked as he ate a piece.

Seonghwa shook his head, "so you are hungry?" He took back his lunch box to eat some out of it as well. "My mom made it. It's really the only thing she can cook."

"Well it's good." Hongjoong said taking another.

Seonghwa laughed and watched hongjoong eat. Hongjoong was so precious to him. He always felt so happy around him. They had known each other for years but this is the closest they've been.