45

Contains: mentions of self h*rm

After school Hongjoong went to seonghwa's house.

"You know. You're a really good kisser." Hongjoong said hoping to get a reaction.

But seonghwa stayed pretty quiet. To be honest he regretted the kiss a little bit. He felt like he was moving too fast.

"Seonghwa." Hongjoong called to get his attention.

"Oh yeah. Thanks.. I mean you too." Seonghwa said softly.

Hongjoong knew something was up. But he wasn't sure what it was. "Do you mean that?" He laughed a bit. "If my breath stunk or something you can say it. I mean you were going in-" he teased.

"It's not that." Seonghwa said interrupting. "Sorry I just.."

"Just what? Uhm is everything okay?" Hongjoong realized that seonghwa wasn't in the mood for teasing.

"Yeah I just don't want to talk about it." Seonghwa sighed.

"Huh? About our kiss? Uh okay sorry? Did I do something wrong?" Hongjoong asked.

"I think it was a mistake." Seonghwa finally said.

"A mistake..?" Hongjoong muttered in confusion. He was trying not to be insulted by what seonghwa said. But it hurt his pride a little. He knew for a fact that seonghwa liked the kiss that night. Hongjoong didn't force him to do it. And they were both sober. In fact they both had another kiss before parting ways that night. Although Hongjoong did find it weird that he didn't show any affection since that day.

Seonghwa didn't make eye contact with Hongjoong. He felt embarrassed that he felt this way but he couldn't help it. It felt like this relationship was starting the same as he and yeosangs. But after a moment of silence seonghwa looked at Hongjoong. He could tell Hongjoong was upset and confused.

"I'm sorry it's not you. I just think we shouldn't be kissing.. I'm not ready yet." Seonghwa tried to explain.

"It's okay I understand now. I just was worried that I did something wrong." Hongjoong said. "I'm sorry for going too fast. We can go at your pace."

Seonghwa only nodded. He wasn't sure how to explain it to Hongjoong. Hongjoong was a little immature so seonghwa wasn't sure if he was receiving it well.

"It's really not you. I just feel like.. me and yeosang sorta started like this. It's just déjà vu." Seonghwa said trying not to get emotional.

"I get it but I'm not yeosang so I won't treat you like he did." Hongjoong replied. "But I know you need time and we will take it slow." Hongjoong smiled trying to make him feel better.

Seonghwa gave a small smile back but he was getting emotional. He honestly didn't miss yeosang but he still felt the fear of someone leaving him. What if Hongjoong left him too? Was he ready to move on?

-

Jongho and yewon made it to Jongho's house. He used his key to open the door. He let yewon in and turned on some lights. Both of his parents were away at work and his brother was at some after school program. They had the house to themselves. They went to Jongho's room.

"Is your leg okay?" Yewon asked a little worried about the walk.

"Yeah I'm fine it was just a long walk." He replied putting his crutches up.

She nodded and helped Jongho to sit  comfortably on the bed. Then she sat next to him.

"So.. you wanted to talk oppa?" She asked looking at him.