29

Everyone shuffled from the lunch room back to class. In the crowd Yunho let go of Mingi. "I need to go pee. I'll be back." Yunho said and started to walk that direction.

Mingi grabbed Yunho's hand back and looked him in the eye. "Should I come with you?" He said in a playful and flirty tone.

"I-" Yunho was always so stunned by Mingi's charisma. He shook his head. "No don't be weird." He said with a shy pout.

Mingi laugh and pinched Yunho's cheek. "Okay okay."

They went their separate ways and Yunho went to the bathroom quickly. Before he could wash his hands he heard a small whimper. He ignored it and continued to wash his hands. The whimper slowly turned into quiet sobs. He paused and thought he should say something.

"You okay in there?" He said gently, not knowing who it might be. He looked seeing familiar shoes. "San? San are you okay?" He asked more concerned.

San paused hearing Yunho's voice. He slowly opened the stall and walked out with his head down. It was obvious he was crying. His eyes and his face were red. Yunho quickly pulling him into a hug.

"What's wrong san? Is it about wooyoung?" Yunho asked since he knew they were both acting strange. The moment he mentioned wooyoung san began to sob again. "Oh- oh I'm sorry." He continued to hug san rubbing and patting his back.

'Please don't tell me you broke up.' Yunho thought to himself. He knew how much they loved each other. He would feel horrible if that happened.

-

All throughout lunch time wooyoung and Jongho had been outside talking. Wooyoung hadn't told Jongho everything just the gist of it.

"You've never said 'I love you' to him?" Jongho asked. "That's why he's so mad?"

"I mean.. I have but I guess not in the exact way he wanted me to. He was just so mad at me Jongho.. I've never seen him so mad... and it was my fault." He said putting his head down. "Don't tell anyone.. I know San probably won't tell either."

Jongho nodded. He looked at the time and saw lunch was over. He looked at wooyoung. He didn't wanna leave him. "Class is starting." Jongho said softly.

"You get to class. I'm gonna skip. I can't do it." Wooyoung said wiping the small amount of tears from his eyes.

"Oh.. but won't they report to your parents?" Jongho asked.

"Please.. my dad won't give a fuck I'm missing. I'm going home anyways. Don't have anywhere else to go." He said and looked up at Jongho.

Jongho nodded. He was really worried about wooyoung but he did as wooyoung said and went to class.

After class everyone was heading home. They all walked outside.

"You promise you're okay? You could always go to the nurses. Or my-" Mingi said assuming Yunho may have been sick since he spent so long in the bathroom.

"Mingi I promise. I'm not sick." Yunho explained.

"... That's still concerning." Mingi squinted.

Yunho sighed. He didn't wanna tell sans business but he was tired of Mingi worrying. He leaned close and whispered. "It was san. He was crying.. he sounds completely devastated."