28

"You did? Like it it?" Hongjoong asked a little amazed.

Hongjoong and Mingi were walking together to school. Mingi was talking about his first date with yunho. He always told Hongjoong everything so he told every detail.

"Yeah. It was cute. Just chill intimate sex.. yk? But in a car." Mingi added the last part awkwardly.

"In a car?!" He asked aloud then quickly covered his mouth. "Sorry.. in a car?" He said quieter as they were walking up into the school.

Mingi shrugged, "Yeah.. we couldn't wait." He said and laughed nervously.

"Geez well hopefully he was comfortable. You are both tall." Hongjoong said scratching his head trying to picture it.

"Eh don't think too hard. He came really fast so he must've enjoyed it."

"Well it's his first time you gotta forgive him." Hongjoong replied waving it off.

"I guess but.. I didn't cum." Mingi mouthed half of the sentence not wanting anyone to hear.

Hongjoong gasped before laughing. Suddenly san walked past. Hongjoong tried to greet him with a hello but san just kept walking. Mingi and Hongjoong found it strange but they just shrugged and went to class.

Everyone got into class and seonghwa and yeosang were sitting together. Yunho and Mingi sat together but san and wooyoung were on opposite sides of the room. Everyone in the class knew that san and wooyoung sat together so everyone started whispering about it until the teacher came. Yunho was nervous about it as well but san was sensitive and wooyoung is pretty harsh. So he assumed they just had a petty fight and would make up eventually.

During lunch time everyone went towards the lunch room. Jongho had gotten out of class and he was gonna go to their normal table. Until he saw wooyoung walking the opposite direction—towards outside. He watched for a moment then decided to follow. He hadn't noticed anything weird except that san and wooyoung arrived at school at different times.

Wooyoung sat down behind the building and pulled out a cigarette that he had. He placed it in his mouth and lit it. Jongho slowly peeked around the building wondering if wooyoung was okay. He gathered the courage to be there for his friend and walked over to wooyoung.

Wooyoung jumped a little, hearing someone then sighed seeing it was Jongho, "Jesus you scared me. What's up?"

"Sorry.. and actually I was gonna ask you the same. Usually you have san on your arm even during a smoke break." He said in a slight mumble hoping he wasn't saying the wrong thing.

Wooyoung was visibly irritated at the thought of san. He turned his head and shrugged.

"Was it a big fight?" Jongho asked in a gentle tone.

"No... well yeah... I've never seen him so.."

"So upset?"

"So angry.. I don't even know why I fucking came today.."

"It's okay. It's good you came. I'm here to talk if you need to."

"Are you really? Cause I do really wanna talk about it.." Wooyoung admitted. He didn't see the point in putting up a fight. He needed to get a lot off his chest.

-

Meanwhile san had walked to the lunch room. He couldn't have skipped school. His parents would've went crazy. He tried his best not to tear up or act suspicious. He waved to the table.

"Hi guys." He said faking a smile.

The table awkwardly watched. They weren't sure what to say. "Hey san." "How are you feeling?" "Where's wooyoung?" Different people said. San smiled and ignored them. He sat next to Yunho who was sitting next to Mingi.

San glanced down noticing they were holding hands under the table. He gasped and smirked at Yunho. Yunho turned, "Yes san?"

San nudged Yunho. "So is it official yet?" He asked.

The whole table looked at them and Yunho looked at Mingi. Mingi nodded. "Yeah. Yes we are official.. he's officially my baby." He said smiling and kissing Yunho on the cheek.

Yunho was a little startled by the kiss. He blushed and smiled.

"Aww aren't y'all just precious?" Seonghwa complimented with his motherly smile.

"Imagine finding your soulmate." Hongjoong said with a small laugh.

"Don't lose hope joong. Think of us as a sign." Mingi said.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes and kept eating. He glanced at san. "Not hungry?" He asked. San didn't have any food.

"Oh. Nope I had a big breakfast so I'll just grab something after school." San said, he was still trying to look happy.

Honestly all this talk about couples was making him really miss wooyoung. But he was still too angry at wooyoung to talk to him.

"Where the hell is wooyoung?" Yeosang asked and looked at san. He flinched a little as seonghwa kicked him under the table. "What?" Yeosang asked.

"Obviously something is going on,"
Seonghwa whispered but was interrupted.

"No it's okay guys. I think he went for a smoke." San said softly not to draw attention from outside the table.

"Where's Jongho?" Mingi asked. Everyone looked around. Even yewon was sitting with her friends and not Jongho.

San felt his heart sink. Jongho and Wooyoung must've been together. He felt tears form in his eyes. He gulped and stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom." He said and walked away. He went to the bathroom where he just stood there to silently cry.

____________________________________________________

Sorry I can't update often. This just not a reality in my life. I don't have the ability to be on Wattpad a lot. So since it's only me writing, it'll always be slow. But I like this story I won't forget about it.