26

Contains: 🔞

Until..

"M-mingi. I wanna do it."

"You wanna do what?"

"I wanna do it.. you know.. se-"

Before Yunho could finish his sentence Mingi grabbed him and kissed him passionately. They coincidentally stopped at a red light giving Mingi just enough time. "I know exactly what you want cutie." The car behind them honked as the light was green. "How about we find a quiet place." 

Yunho nodded slowly and continued to squirm in his seat as Mingi pulled into a parking lot. The second the car was in park they both unbuckled and began to make out. They couldn't stand waiting in the heat of the moment.

Mingi glanced down at Yunho's crotch that was bulging. He pulled from the kiss and gently rubbed Yunho's thigh. "Do you need help with that?" He said lowly with a smirk.

Yunho nodded gripping mingis shirt which he had been clinging to since the kiss. He had never done this before but he didn't care. He just needed Mingi now.

Mingi adjusted the seat so that it laid down and pulled Yunho to his side.

"I-is there any room?" Yunho stuttered and slowly crawled into mingis lap.

"Just enough." He replied and grabbed Yunho's belt and unfastened his pants.

He pulled down Yunho's pants and began to touch his hard area through is underwear. "A-ah.." yunho whined at the unfamiliar feeling.

He had touched himself before but having someone else touch him was like a whole other level.

Mingi chuckled and began to pull down his own pants and boxers. Yunho looked down at mingis member and blushed looking away. He didn't expect Mingi to be small but he was a bit surprised at the larger size.

"Is this your first time?" Mingi asked noticing yunho seemed nervous.

Yunho blushed. He felt so nervous about saying yes. He assumed that Mingi had a lot of experience. "Yeah it's my first.."

"That's okay babe. I'll just go slow and gentle."

"Oh- okay."

Mingi helped Yunho take off his pants then began to rub yunhos hole with two fingers. Yunho moaned and tried his best not to squirm. Mingi's two fingers began to push into yunhos hole gently stretching him. Yunho gasped and whined at the feeling. It felt so good but so foreign.

Mingi removed his fingers and spat on his hand stroking his own member. He grabbed his cock and rubs his tip against Yunho's hole.

"Are you ready? This might hurt a bit." Mingi said softly watching Yunho closely.

Yunho nodded nervously. Mingi slowly began to push inside Yunho. Yunho gasped and closed his eyes tightly. Mingi pushed all the way in and stayed there. Yunho whimpered trying to get used to the pain.

"M-much bigger than.. fingers." He whimpered his body slightly shaking.

"You okay Yunho?" Mingi asked trying his best to stay still.

Yunho nodded moving a bit himself signaling Mingi to move. Mingi caught the signal and began to move first fucking him slowly and gently. Yunho felt the pain quickly turn into pleasure. He let out intimate moans.

Mingi smirked and pulled Yunho closer into a kiss. As they made out Mingi went faster and harder causing the car to rock.

Mingi pulled from the kiss, "fuck you're so tight.." Mingi groaned as he continued to move faster.

"You feel so good inside me~" Yunho whined before going back into the kiss.

Mingi began to move faster and faster. He pounded into Yunho. Just the right spot Yunho could feel his climax coming. He covered his mouth but still mumbled, "fuck I'm cumming," before he came. The mess ended up on mingis chest and on his own. Mingi continued to move riding it out but slowed down so he could pull out. They both laid their for a bit panting from the excitement.

Yunho sat back in his seat and they both cleaned up and pulled their clothes on. Yunho blushed and looked down at his hands. Mingi glanced over at Yunho with a smile.

"Sorry.."

"Hm? Why sorry?"

"I didn't mean to make your first time in the car. I should've taken you home." Mingi admitted, not sure if Yunho was okay with that.

"No no I.. have no regrets it felt really good." Yunho shook his head and smiled thinking about what they had done.

"I'm glad I could make you feel good." He gave Yunho a kiss before pulling out the parking lot and driving Yunho home.

Once they got home, they both got out the car. Mingi went to Yunho's side to hold him again and kiss him on the lips.

"Yunho I had an amazing time with you and I'd love to do this again. Not just a second time but third.. fourth and forever really. So.. how do you feel about.. officially being my boyfriend?" Mingi asked cutely and Yunho blushed and looked away shyly.

"God you're always making me so shy.. I'd love to officially be your boyfriend.." Yunho replied and got shy for a moment giggling at himself.

"You're so precious.. I almost don't wanna let you go. But I know you'll need some rest hm?" He asked kissing Yunho on the forehead.

Yunho nodded and eventually they split ways to go home. Yunho went inside but watched as Mingi drove off before heading to bed. Mingi was such a romantic gentleman. More than he could ever ask for. He fell asleep smiling like an idiot.

____________________________________________________

Sorry I'm too busy for Wattpad but I'll be updating when I can. I know this chapter is short but I'll do my best to update.

Thanks for reading.