25

It was a Saturday afternoon and Yunho was trying to find an outfit for his date. He wasn't sure if his style even looked good to Mingi. He sighed and sat on his bed. The weather was getting cold but a sweater might be too basic. At this point he really liked Mingi and this was their first actual official date. He really wanted to impress him. After looking forever he decided on a simple button down and black pants.

"Can't go wrong with something this simple. Right?" He said to himself before getting dressed.

He heard his phone ding. Mingi texted him.

Mingi: hey I'm headed your way!

Me: okay! See you soon

Yunho cringed at his response. Before quickly getting dressed and ready to go.

He quickly got ready and ran down stairs to wait for Mingi. He nervously paced and rubbed his hands together. suddenly there was a knock at the door. He quickly fixed his hair and clothes before answering the door. It was Mingi.

"Hey." Mingi stood at the door with a smile. He was wearing a gray turtle neck with a black suit jacket and black pants. "You look amazing. As always really." He complimented the other before holding his hand to lead him to the car.

Yunho blushed and smiled. "No you look amazing." He walked to the car with Mingi.

Mingi had the bright idea that their first date should be at a nice restaurant. He didn't wanna invite Yunho to his house again, since he wasn't sure if he would be comfortable with that. Plus eating and talking is a great way to get to know each other. They still had a lot to learn.

As Mingi drove Yunho sat quietly. As he always did. Mingi glanced at Yunho every once in a while. Worried that Yunho might have felt as nervous as he was. He decided to break the ice.

"You've got the aux. What do you like to listen to?" Mingi asked out of the blue.

Yunho looked at him. Then looked at his phone. "Oh uh I mean I'm not sure."

"Come on~ I've seen you with your airbuds,  what do you have playing in those?" He asked in a teasing manner and nudged the male a bit.

Yunho shrugged and opened his phone. "I guess I can look at my Spotify." He smiled a bit seeing that Mingi didn't seem nervous. It helped him to relax. "I have an rnb playlist.. how does that sound?" He finally asked.

"Sweet play that shit." He said and turned up the volume.

Yunho nodded and began to play the playlist. The first song that came up was a song by jimmy brown. Yunho sat nervously, not knowing if Mingi liked his music. He watched as Mingi nodded his head to the beat. Mingi looked so hot jamming to the music and staring down the road.

"Damn Yunho this music is a whole vibe. I dig. I dig." He said smiling at Yunho.

Yunho smiled back and laughed a bit. "Watch the road." He teased nervous about the younger's eye contact.

"I like it a lot man. We gotta listen to that shit more often. Just jam and ride, you know?"

Yunho blushed. Was he already being asked on another date? Why so soon? Although he wasn't complaining. "Okay but what do you like to listen to?" Yunho asked in return.