53

Contains: mentions of self h*rm and ab*se

Jongho was walking with yewon they were holding hands. They were at the park. They both knew what was coming. They didn't wanna break up but it was about time since not much was happening in their relationship. Except arguing and sex. They knew that wasn't healthy.

"I'm glad you're up and walking properly." Yewon said.

"Yeah. It was embarrassing needing help all the time." Jongho admitted.

"Will you get to play soccer?" She asked.

"Yeah in a month I should be able to run on it okay. Right now it hurts to run." Jongho said with some excitement.

"Yay! That's exciting." She cheered.

Jongho smiled and nodded.

"Have you been taking care of your scars?" She looked at his arm.

Jongho looked at her then nodded a bit. "I think that they are healed."

"Can I see? Because last time you lied." She said crossing her arms.

Jongho held his arm. He really didn't wanna show her. His old ones were healed but he had new ones after what happened between Yunho and Mingi.

"Well.."

"See you're lying again." She frowned.

"No.. just stop worrying about me. Why does it even matter?" Jongho asked.

"Because if I don't worry, who will? Who is gonna make sure you don't bleed out or get infections? Who else knows about this?" She said genuinely worried.

"I never wanted you to worry about me. I don't want anyone to have to deal with me." Jongho replied getting a little annoyed.

"Jongho! See this is why I can't do this anymore. You can't even take care of yourself. You don't even care about yourself. You were right. You can't be a good boyfriend. I don't want to be with you. I can't do this anymore." She yelled at him before walking off crying.

"Yewon... I'm sorry. You shouldn't.. walk home alone.." He mumbled watching her leave. Again he didn't go after her he knew that was gonna get worse.

-

Wooyoung was stripping down to get into the shower. He looked in the mirror and poked his face. He didn't eat much but he did drink more and smoke more. Was that why he gained more weight? Either way he turned on the shower. He heard a soft knock on the door. It was San.

San sorta forgot his conversation with wooyoung at school the other day. But suddenly he started beating himself up over it. He wanted to apologize. Definitely sense wooyoung was being a little cold lately.

"Yeah?" Wooyoung answered.

"It's San.." San said softly.

"Oh then come in." Wooyoung said putting his towel around his waist.

San opened the door and came in closing it behind him. He fidgeted with his fingers and looked down.

"What is it?" Wooyoung asked. "What did you do?"

"Nothing. I mean something... I mean I'm sorry for what I said the other day.. I should've been more understanding." San stuttered.

"No San I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have taken out my anger or embarrassment out on you. You were just checking on me." Wooyoung sighed.

"So you're not mad at me?" San asked surprised.

"No.. I'm not." Wooyoung laughed a little.

"But you seem quiet. Like lately." San mentioned.