52

The weekend was over and Yunho was heading to school. He didn't have anyone to walk him to school. Not Jongho and not Mingi. Jongho felt bad for telling Yunho. So he avoided Yunho. And Yunho was avoiding mingi.

He got to school and saw seonghwa and Hongjoong. Hongjoong had his arm on seonghwa's shoulder. They seemed closer than they normally were. Or at least in public.

"I think I've gotten a little taller." Hongjoong said with a boastful attitude.

"I don't think so.. unless we grew at the same time." Seonghwa laughed a little.

"I'm serious." Hongjoong pouted.

"Well we'll see in gym class." Seonghwa shrugged.

"Is that what we are doing in gym today?" Hongjoong asked and seonghwa nodded.

They made up pretty quickly after their argument the other night. Seonghwa didn't mean to get so angry at hongjoong anyways. And Hongjoong apologized for being insensitive. They blamed it on the wine and moved on.

"Mhm.. oh hey Yunho!" Seonghwa said then quickly left Hongjoong to go see Yunho.

"Hi seonghwa.." Yunho said with a slight smile.

"How are you feeling?" Seonghwa asked softly. He was obviously referring to Mingi.

Yunho sighed and looked down. "I don't want to think about it. I'll have to see Mingi today. I don't wanna get my emotions worked up."

"My bad. I won't ask you again. But just promise to talk to me if you need me." Seonghwa said before leaving Yunho alone.

"Don't worry I will." Yunho replied.

Yunho went into the classroom early. He knew no one would be in there yet. He sat down and looked down on his desk. He wasn't sure how to react when he saw Mingi. He guessed that Mingi didn't know that he heard about the whole thing. So Mingi might try to be nice. But Yunho didn't want Mingi to think he was getting away with it. He wasn't sure how to feel.

Suddenly he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw San and wooyoung. Yunho sighed in relief. He thought it was going to be mingi.

"Morning Yunho." Wooyoung said sitting next to Yunho.

San sat on the other side of Yunho. "Did you talk to Mingi?" San whispered.

Yunho shook his head. "No I didn't tell him."

"Why not?" Wooyoung asked.

Yunho shrugged. "I want him to tell me himself I guess.. I'm giving him a chance."

"Would it make you trust him more? If he told the truth?" San asked.

"It's been like three weeks since this whole thing." Yunho scoffed. "I think it's too late for forgiveness but.. I might feel differently if he stopped lying to me."

Eventually class started and everyone went to sit down. San moved to sit next to wooyoung so there was a seat opened next to Yunho. As Mingi walked in seonghwa sat next to Yunho.

"Seonghwa really?" Mingi asked annoyed.

"What? You have him all the time, don't you? Let me sit with my friend for once." Seonghwa said shooing Mingi away.

"You're not gonna say anything babe?" Mingi asked.

Yunho only shrugged, "finders keepers." He and seonghwa just laughed. They both dropped their smiles and rolled their eyes at Mingi when he walked off.

"Shameless.." Seonghwa muttered under his breath.

Mingi didn't really care that he wasn't sitting with Yunho. He didn't always sit next to him. But he was pissed that seonghwa was in his way. He knew seonghwa knew about the whole thing. He knew what game seonghwa was playing. Either way he had sat with Hongjoong.