59

Contains: 🔞

"Ah~ fuck~ wooyoung- faster-" San moaned as wooyoung pounded into him.

Wooyoung moved faster as San asked then leaned down, "Don't be too noisy."  He whispered in sans ear. Then he kissed sans neck and chest.

"How..? It feels.. so good." San moaned and gripped the bed.

"You want the whole house hearing your desperate moans?" Wooyoung teased then kissed sans lips slowing down.

"Sorry.. please don't stop." San whined between their lips.

"I'm not stopping sannie. Get on your hands and knees." Wooyoung said pulling out.

"Oh.. but that's my favorite position. How am I supposed to stay quiet?" San complained and got onto his hands and knees.

Wooyoung slowly pushed back into San and grabbed his waist. "Fuck yeah." He groaned as he pushed in.

San covered his mouth trying not to make too much noise. Letting out muffled moans. Wooyoung spanked san and pounded harder. San squealed after every spank.

"Ah- wooyoung I'm gonna cum~"

"Go for it baby-" wooyoung said but was interrupted by a knock at the door. They both froze. "What the fuck San. You said your mom wasn't home."

"She wasn't... well not when we just got back." San whispered back.

"Well answer the damn door." Wooyoung pulled out quickly causing san to gasp.

San got up and stumbled and struggled to put some clothes on. "I'm all sweaty." San whined and waddled to the door.

"Sannie!" His mom yelled through the door.

San opened the door peaking out. "Yes?"

"San we need to work on your college applications." She said.

"Again? Right now?" San asked. She picked the worst time.

"Yes Sannie. It's very important." She replied.

"Uh okay but not right now please..?" San pouted.

"Why? what else do you have going on?" She asked annoyed.

"Uhh wooyoung is here. I'm working on homework." San lied.

"Okay well you can work on that later." She replied.

"No I was just like super focused and.... Aren't you tired? You just got back from work. Can we do it later today." He tried his best to get his mother to leave.

"...One hour." She sighed.

"Two." He bargained.

"Fine sannie. When have you gotten so excited about homework?" She agreed then walked off.

San locked the door and went back to wooyoung, who was now laying on the bed waiting on San. San ripped off his clothes and got onto wooyoungs lap. Wooyoung sat up and they began to make out. San stroked wooyoungs length before easing it back into him. He moaned and began to bounce. Wooyoung smirked at sans eagerness. He bit and sucked on sans neck.