30

Meanwhile wooyoung was two bottles into his dads beer. He felt the effects of the alcohol. He stumbled to go sit down at the table. Once he sat down he held his head and began to cry. He heard foot steps before seeing a lady walk into the kitchen. She was only in a night gown and he didn't recognize her at all. But he wasn't dumb. He knew she was here for his dad. He felt so embarrassed by the way his family turned out. He sighed and looked away until she left.

Once she left he grabbed one more beer. He went to his room. His dads room was right next to his. He could hear everything they were doing. He covered his ears in disgust. He just wanted to get out of the house. He quickly changed and grabbed some cigarettes and blunts before texting Jongho he was coming over. He didn't wait for a response he just began to walk. He only vaguely remembered where Jongho said he lived. But he was lucky enough to stumble upon the right house.

Meanwhile Jongho was studying with his little brother. Jongho was just helping him with school since his parents were busy talking about something else.

"We just went over this. What's 3 times 23." Jongho said with annnoyance. "Then you add 17 plus 3."

"3 times 23 is.. 69." His brother said before giggling. "69."

"Hey what do you know about that?!" Jongho scolded before jumping a little at a knock at the door.

They both looked at the window. It was pitch black outside by now. Why would anyone be knocking?

"Mom? Dad?" Jongho asked and waited for their answer but the knock just got louder. "Uhh stay here. I'll get the door." He said to his little brother and grabbed his crutches and went to the door slowly. He looked through the window seeing a familiar figure. He turned on the porch light and opened the door just to peek.

"W-wooyoung??" He opened the door all the way and looked at him. "Are you okay?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "No.." He tried to hug Jongho but just fell on him.

Jongho let him inside. He closed the door behind him and tried to look him in the face. He noticed the bottle.

"You're drunk arent you?" He asked and Wooyoung nodded. "Uhh okay let's uhm.. you can come to my room." Jongho stuttered and took Wooyoung to his room.

"Jongho who's that!?" His little brother yelled from the living room.

"What- no one! Uhh it's break time. Go watch cartoons or something." Jongho yelled back.

"Finally!" His brother yelled happily.

Jongho sat Wooyoung on his bed. Wooyoung leaned forward and placed his head in his hands. Jongho sat down as well and looked at Wooyoung before deciding what to say.

"San still hasn't.. talked to you since?" Jongho ask softly.

"I miss him Jongho.."

"I know you do. You came so you didn't have to be alone?"

Wooyoung nodded then rubbed his eyes. He grabbed the bottle he had trying to open it up. But Jongho took it.

"Nooo no more. You've had plenty.. I can already tell."

"Jongho I don't know what to do.." Wooyoung said before starting to quietly sob.