2

Lunch time came around. And everyone was heading to exit the classroom. Yunho tried to gather himself in the crowd of hungry students.

"You should sit at my table." He heard a voice. Yunho turned then looked down now realizing how short Hongjoong really was.

A shy, "Huh?" was his response.

"For lunch." Hongjoong repeated.

"Oh okay yeah." He agreed and followed after hongjoong. 'Great first impression Yunho.' He said sarcastically to himself.

Yunho and Hongjoong made it to the lunch room. All you could hear was loud chatter from all the groups of friends.

"Here." Hongjoong set down the bag he had then went to get food. "Come. We have good food today."

They walked through the line. The lunch menu read chicken sandwiches. Yunho looked at the counter seeing his reflection. He quickly lost his appetite.

"I like these ones but I always take the pickles out. Yuck." Hongjoong spoke looking at the sandwich he was given with disappointment. 

"Oh." Yunho only said receiving his food.

Hongjoong grabbed a bag of chips and a drink and headed back to the table and Yunho quickly followed. He saw new faces sitting at their table. He just stayed next to Hongjoong.

"Hah! Where's my ten bucks!" One exclaimed slamming his hand on the table.

The other rolled his eyes, "what? That's not fair you can't do that."

"You made the bet."

"Dammit."

They both looked at Yunho and Hongjoong when they arrived at the table. Hongjoong sat and Yunho copied, avoiding eye contact.

Hongjoong shook his head, "this is Jeong Yunho he's new here." He introduced placing a hand on Yunho's shoulder.

One male cleared his throat and sat up. He had long dark black hair and was extremely handsome in Yunho's opinion. "I'm Park Seonghwa it's a pleasure to meet you Yunho." He introduced with an expression flooded with confidence.

Yunho smiled shyly. Then his attention turned to the other male. "I'm Kang Yeosang! It's nice to meet you let's be friends." Yeosang said cheerfully making Yunho feel much more welcome.

After introductions they began to eat. Yunho ate slowly. He was always in deep thought. He usually was although most of his thoughts were silly.

'What's Jongho doing rn? Am I the only gay one in the school? Surely not. Why is Hongjoong not wearing the school uniform? Tacocat backwards is tacocaT. Wait I'm eating a sandwich. Sandwich backwards is hciw- no it's not a word. Why is Seonghwa so handsome. I need to pee. Oh woah he's hot.'

Yunho quickly changed all his thoughts to the tall male who walked by the table. He had red hair and the most sexy eyes. Yunho gulped. He didn't feel right about this feeling.

"Intimidating, right?" Yeosang asked to Yunho.

"Hm?"

"The guy. His name is Song Mingi and he's mine don't touch." Yeosang said simply. 

"No he's not." Both Seonghwa and Hongjoong voiced. "Jinx. Jinx again."

"Get married already." Yunho heard a new voice. He turned to see the guy that Yeosang called Mingi. His deep voice made Yunho's heart skip a beat.

"Mingi! Come sit with me." Yeosang made room for him and Mingi sat with the eager male.

Yunho just stared it was so hard not to. Then they made eye contact. "You're Yunho right? I'm Mingi it's nice to meet you." He introduced himself. Yunho almost choked hearing his name in that voice. 

"I-it's nice to meet you too." Yunho said shyly and Mingi shot a wink at him and Yunho turned red.

The table talked until it was time for class once again. Yunho kept thinking about Mingi in class. He knew Mingi was right behind him which only made it worse. His face was flush red the whole time. He was so embarrassed. He had only just met him but he had the biggest crush.

After class he met up with Jongho.

"How was class?" Jongho asked Yunho.

"It was okay." He said struggling to walk straight. He still hadn't gone to the restroom. "Yours?"

"Yeah it was okay. I kinda embarrassed myself but eh." Jongho shrugged with a slight blush

"What'd you do? fart?" Yunho joked as he walked into the men's restroom.

"No! Not this time... I just got shy." He pouted.

"Aw that's cute. That's not that embarrassing though." Yunho said as he unzipped to relieve himself.

Jongho also went to pee taking the spot next to Yunho. "She called me a baby."

"Oh no. You tried to hit on someone?" Yunho asked laughing a bit at Jongho.

"I just wanted to talk and she shut me down so quick." Jongho whined. "I got laughed at."

"I'm sorry about that. Maybe you should try talking to guys instead. You're not so good with girls." Yunho suggested zipping up and making his way to the sink. As he turned around he saw a familiar face. He held his breath and quickly looked down.

Mingi had just walked out of one of the stalls. The red haired male began washing his hands and Yunho did the same purposefully going to the farthest sink.

"Yunho. I'm not gay." Jongho began to wash his hands.

"I- I meant like for a friend." Yunho wanted to face palm but his hands were wet.

"Oh- well I did. I met Wooyoung and San they are nice." Jongho shrugged.

Yunho hummed in response and walked to get a paper towel. Mingi also grabbed a paper towel standing next to him. Yunho started to sweat knowing Mingi was right there. But he quickly left with Jongho.

"You make friends?" Jongho asked as they walked towards the exit.

Yunho nodded then turned to see Mingi walking out the bathroom. He was so handsome. And tall and everything.

"Yunho?" Jongho looked in that direction. "Is he your friend?"

"No. Yeah. Well he was at my table." Yunho struggled to explain. Jongho nodded but found Yunho's intense blushing suspicious.

The two made it to their subdivision then said their goodbyes and went home.

Yunho went straight to his room and threw himself on the bed. He huffed trying his best to forget about his new crush. He finished his homework then went straight to bed. He didn't care for dinner.

____________________________________________________

Sorry if updates become slow life is a struggle. But I will definitely keep updating.