32

It was now winter break and Christmas was coming up. Yunho was still Christmas shopping for some of his friends. He was in his room planning what he wanted to get everyone. Jongho was with him.

"Yeah seonghwa would like that." Yunho was adding some things to his online cart.

Jongho only watched. "Do you think.. san is getting wooyoung anything?"

Yunho shook his head. "No. Probably not. Wooyoung seems to be acting like an asshole so I don't think he needs to get him anything."

"Asshole? Isn't that a little harsh?" Jongho asked confused and a little insulted. "You don't even know what he's been through. If anything, san is being a little insensitive."

"Insensitive?" Yunho scoffed. "San is like the most sensitive person I know.. besides me. He put up with Wooyoungs shit for so long. Then when he finally calls him out you call him insensitive? That's harsh."

"What do you mean? What shit? You think Woo should apologize for the life he went through as if it were his fault? He had a really rough life. That can effect how someone acts." Jongho explained in an annoyed tone.

"We've all had rough lives. He can't use that as an excuse to treat people wrong. Imagine you were in this situation." Yunho rebutted and shook his head. "Seriously, San deserves better than that."

"You know what Yunho-"

"Please Jongho-"

"You just don't understand." They both said angrily. They stayed quiet for a bit. Then turned to each other.

"Maybe I should hear wooyoungs side of the story.." Yunho admitted.

"Yeah I should hear Sans. I didn't mean to get so upset." Jongho nodded.

Yunho smiled and ruffled his hair. "I'm sorry too. It's okay though. It just means we both care. Hm?"

Jongho nodded. "Hey maybe we can get them to get each other gifts. Maybe that'll help them make up."

"Oh okay I'll talk to san about it."

"And I'll talk to wooyoung."

Later that day...

San was cuddled with shiber in his room. Yunho sat on the bed next to him.

"Is that everyone?" San asked and looked at the list and gifts he had already bought.

"Well I was thinking there's one more person." Yunho said a little nervously.

"Oh? Who? I already got your gift." San asked curiously.

"Well wooyo-"

"Really Yunho?" San interrupted. Yunho didn't even have to said his full name for San to know who it was.

"Well he'll be there so I thought.." Yunho suddenly was too shy to persuade San. He realized he went about it the wrong way anyways.

"No. I know you're normally nice and sweet to everyone so you can give him two gifts for all I care but it won't be under my name." San huffed.