II Caught In Her Charm II Jesper

WARNING: SAD IMAGINE

*** Jesper's POV ***

"I dare you to break into that little cabin in the forest." Stig grinned. Sighing I agreed. This was probably revenge for making him eat that rotten pancake. I started to sulk toward the cabin. Making sure that I didn't step on any branches. I turned the handle.

Locked.

I pulled out a basic tool and started to pick it. It looked more complicated than I'd expected. The lock looked simple but the mechanism was much more complicated. I frowned and switched the pick for something more complicated. 

Click!

The satisfying noise notified me that it was open.

"No welcome party," I whispered out loud, as I scanned the place.

"I'm sorry, Would you like some coffee or tea?" A voice behind me asked dryly. A feminine one. I turned around so quickly that my neck hurt. No-one was behind me. Then three figures materialized out of the ground.

"Assuming you're not from here, you dared to break into a Ranger's Cabin." One of the shorter figures on the right spoke. 

"Jesper?" A voice filled with disbelief spoke. A familiar one. 

"Gilan!" I exclaimed happily. Gilan took off his cloak.

"What are you doing trying to break into Will's cabin?" He demanded.

"It was a dare," Stig said sheepishly appearing from his hiding spot.

"HA! See Will, I was right." A triumphant voice snorted. 

"Alright Y/N! You win this one." Will grumbled.

"You wouldn't be The Will Treaty?" I asked with some awe.

"That he would." Gilan smiled. The girl snorted.

"Who would this pretty lady be?" I wiggled my eyebrows. I heard a growl coming from her and the next second an arrow had planted itself a centimeter above my head. A single strand of my hair was there.

"It will be a centimeter lower if you call me 'pretty lady' again." Her voice rang with authority. The girl removed her cloak. She had Y/H/C hair that was tied up in a ponytail. Her face had a determined line to them, Y/E/C eyes popped out. She had the same sarcastic look that Will had.

"Y/N." Will chided but looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"She's your sister, your responsibility." Gilan shrugged. "If she lops of Jesper's head, I blame you."

Will gave a withering look at Gilan.

"Well my dear Ranger Commandment, Fat chance Y/N would miss. I'm pretty sure my sister can outshoot you." Will puffed up his chest with pride, Y/N rolled her eyes at her brother's antics.

"I'll just go visit Pauline..." Y/N trailed off. Gilan was alert all of a sudden. Y/N snorted. For some reason, I found her threats. 

Charming...

"Can you teach me to sneak around like you?" I blurted out. Will raised an eyebrow.

"Sneak is not the right word." He muttered.

"Would you prefer unseen movement?" Gilan snorted.

"Or as it is commonly called, Sneaking around." Y/N enjoined the conversation.

"I can never get the last word with either of you!" Will threw his hands up in the air.

"But what are we going to do about this?" Y/N gestured to me and the cabin.

"No idea." Will shook his head.

"I can hear you," I called out.

"As I care," Y/N responded.

Ouch...

"I'll make you a deal, Show me how a boat works and I'll teach you some of the Ranger's Ways." Y/N walked up to me. She was an inch shorter than me but made up for it with her threatening eyes.

"Deal." I grinned. The next day I found her chatting with Lydia. Talking about girl things?

"Well, I feel like shorter range with a saxe might be dangerous if you're not too good with a saxe," Y/N argued.

"But a sword is better in long-range! Saxe has an advantage in shorter range, a sword is harder to move in close combat." Lydia countered.

Girl talk indeed...

"You ready to tour the Heron?" I held out my arm. She ignored it and stood up.

"Lydia offered to do it for me." She smiled.

"Oh." I was disappointed.

"I'm going to show you Unseen Movement anyways." She added quickly.

But that wasn't why I was disappointed.

I noticed someone stalking up to her, I reached for my saxe ready to protect her.

"I know you're there Horace, its either you or an ox doing the waltz." Y/N didn't even look behind.

"Dang it!" 'Horace' cursed.

"How's-" Y/N started but squealed. She saw Hal and hugged him.

"How are you?" She gushed, I felt a hint of jealousy for my skirl.

"Sheesh, you're the same." Hal teased. Hal noted my expression.

"Y/N's my friend. Her mom knew mum." He explained.

"Anyways how is 'he'?" Hal asked in a hushed tone.

"Shut up..." Y/N grumbled.

"And yes Gil is perfectly fine." A voice spoke behind me. Gilan.

"Well, Will just tried to kill me." He muttered.

"Assuming you told him?" Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"No, Will tried to kill me for fun," Gilan spoke sarcastically, he took a step forward and kissed Y/N. Hal turned away.

"My virgin eyes!" Lydia whimpered.

My heart shattered.

"So you're courting?" I fake a smile. Y/N exchanged a glance with Gilan.

"No, They're getting married." Will's cheerful voice spoke from behind Gilan.

"We've courted for a year now," Y/N recalled.

"Alyss is busy at that inn, she said she'll be here for the wedding." Gilan nudged Y/N. 

"Pauline is hell-bent on making our wedding grander than her's." Y/N sighed.

Over and Over my heart shattered.

"Well, congrats!" I wished them both.

There goes my first ever crush... 

Like a leaf caught in the wind.

I was caught in her charm.

Author's Note; Hey Guys! *hides* don't kill me! I was just in the mood to write something sad 😅😓. But pls do comment and vote!