Welcome ICT fans and Bollywood Fans.

Hello Everyone,

    This book used to be just for Ranger's Apprentice Fans. Now, I'm starting off writing one-shots and imagines for the ICT and Bollywood actors/actresses as well!

So just DM me who you want, and fill out the form below:

Name (User Name):

Name you want on the imagine:

Cricketer/ICT/Book charector/Actor/actress name:

Extra Details:

***
Example Form:

Username: FakeUserName101

Name On Imagine: Lakshmi 

Cricketer/ICT/Book Character/Actor/Actress: Actor, Varun Dhawan 

Extra Details: I want the main character to be a flight attendant. Brown hair and green eyes for Lakshmi. She's from TN and doesn't know Bollywood.

***

Example Form's Story:

Varun's POV:

I hummed along to the catchy tune and boarded the flight.

"May I see your ticket sir?" A feminine voice snapped me awake from my personal concert. I met the gaze of the girl. Her striking green eyes were mesmerizing.

"Yeah..." I reached into my pocket only to remember that it was in my bag. I stumbled to open the bag and managed to do so.

"Varun." I smiled at her, sort of happy that she didn't recognize me.

"Lakshmi." She returned the smile.

"Aap ko Hindi bata heh? (Do you know Hindi?)" I asked her while she handed my ticket back to me.

"Haan, meh Tamil hoon, but mujhe ko hindi bata heh. (Yeah, I'm Tamil. But I know Hindi)" She shrugged. 

"Varun?" Sushi shook me out of my day-dreams.

"You were staring a bit too long at the air hostess." He teased, I rolled my eyes.

But she was something alright....

***

U can request 3 imagines per day!