II A Poem II Snigie___

(Snigie's POV)

I wiggled into a sweater and opened my front door. A blast of cold wind made me shiver. Delhi was so damn cold during the winters. I found a bouquet of roses waiting for me, frowning I picked them up. There was a little note attached to them.

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

I let out a gasp when I noticed the signature. Riyan.

He'd found me...

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

"Riyan, I'm sorry." I'd sighed. Inside of me, I'd felt a turmoil of emotions, but none of them were the emotion I was faking.

"Oh please, Snigie..." He chuckled, and met my gaze, his eyes hardened. "This isn't a very funny prank."

"I... I'm not pranking you!" I retorted, gathering my bravado.

He was famous and I was not.

I knew that this difference would grievance both of our lives.

"Are you seriously going to leave?" His voice was rising, I could meet his eyes.

"Fine!" Riyan clenched his jaw. "I'll find you anyways!"

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘯𝘥 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

I looked around for any sign of him. But no luck, he'd disappeared without a trace. Just out of curiosity, I'd unblocked him on Instagram. Just to see how he was doing, I promised myself that I would block him right after.

His latest post was a photo of him sipping some coffee, and his cheeky smile was the same as always. I tapped on the photo, to zoom in but had accidentally double-clicked, liking the picture. I groaned and smacked my forehead.

***

Riyan's phone pinged with an alert from his newest Instagram post, a smile lit up on his face when he saw the alert.

Snigie_2344 has liked your post

***

(Switch to Third Person POV)

The next day she received yet another bouquet.

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝

𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮,

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Snigie bit back a smile, Riyan had spelled Violets wrong. She quickly scribbled a response onto the bouquet.

'Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

First Learning Your Spelling,

Then I'll tell you'

For the next few weeks, his sweet notes and bouquets continued, with an occasional chocolate treat. As usual, Snigie went to check for a bouquet.

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

Look Infront Of You

Frowning, she looked forward. The air was knocked out of her lungs, Riyan stood there awkwardly. He'd debated back and forth if he should meet her, Snigie was self-conscious of her clothing. She was dressed in bumblebee striped pants and a shirt of a unicorn pooping rainbows.

She certainly didn't expect her ex to turn up at her doorstep.

"Riyan?" Snigie managed to say, and Riyan smiled.

"Miss me?" He breathed, "I certainly missed you,"

"Coffee?" He suggested, gesturing inside her house. Snigie hesitated.

"Sure,"

"We have a lot to catch up on," Riyan flashed her a grin, before pecking her on the lips.

"Including my share of kisses," He murmured into her ear, and Snigdha flushed with embarrassment.

***

Let's leave the two of them alone, and stop spying on them shall we? 😛😜😝