II Bedtime Stories II vikasiniv711

Third Person POV

Vikasiniv was in the mood to murder her boss.

She had a bachelor's degree in marketing and was hired as an event manager.

But she was doing the job of a waitress at an event!

It annoyed her to the core, and she continued grumbling to herself while passing out the fliers.

"Excuse me?" A male voice called out to her, and she turned around in the direction of it. A more than an average-looking guy. But she wasn't in the mood for staring at hot guys, she was more interested in murdering her boss.

"Excuse me?" The guy called out again, and Vik angrily gave a flier to someone. The guy still wouldn't take a hint.

"Damn it... Bathroom enga irrukna terilaya! Eva vera respond eh panamatringra... (Damn it... I don't even know where the bathroom is! This girl isn't responding either...)" He cursed under his breath rather loudly. Vik burst out laughing when she heard him, and he flushed with embarrassment when he found out that she'd heard him.

"Sorry..." Vikasiniv turned back to him, with an apologetic look. "Just slightly pissed at someone, the bathroom is over there."

"Let me know if you see a guy with a yellow shirt, his name is Jaggi." The guy informed him, "I need to kill him for ditching me."

Vik stifled laughter once more and nodded.

"Hari," He held his hand out, and Vikasiniv accepted.

"You can call me, Vik." She smiled sweetly.

***

"So..." A little girl with wide brown eyes looked back and forth between her parents.

"You guys met," She paused for a dramatic moment. "Because dad needed to go to the bathroom?"

Vik laughed, and Hari was embarrassed as hell.

"Yes, kutty. Your dad and I first met each other because your dad needed directions to the nearest bathroom." Vikasiniv chuckled, and Hari kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Amma!" The little girl complained and shoved Hari away.

"Yes, Roshani?" Vik responded, and the smile didn't fade away.

"Papa's beard is tickling me," Roshani complained, and Hari mocked an offended look.

"Come here," Hari started to tickle his daughter, and Roshani let out squeals of protest. A yawn from her, let Hari know that she was tired.

"Alright good night," Vikasiniv placed a kiss on Roshani's cheek, leaving the room, and Hari following behind her like a dutiful puppy.

"You know, Roshani's birthday's coming up soon..." Hari casually slipped an arm around Vik, who raised an eyebrow.

"I asked her what she wanted, and she said someone to play with." Hari smirked. "I don't think getting her a sibling is such a bad idea."

Vik turned red.

***

Let's leave em alone, shall we?

 vikasiniv711

 enjoy ;D