II Found You II Snigie___

***

Dev's First Person Point Of View:

A tear slipped down my cheek. I sipped the water bottle that I had. It had been a year since my heart was broken. Anvi, Yuzi bhai's adopted little sister had run away. Taking my heart with her. I knew it would hurt me but I opened the bedroom drawer that I kept locked at all times. I gently opened the letter that Anvi had left.

Hey Dev!

I'm going to be straight-out flat with you. I don't like you being trolled. Everyone saying that your just dating me because you'd have a higher chance of getting into the ICT. I know that isn't true. Too many people have been targeted because of me. Bhaiya (Yuzi), Didi (Dhanashree) and now you. Don't worry about me, Dev. I can take care of myself. Who knows maybe we'll magically meet again.

P.S: Don't look for me, it would just make me feel worse.

P.P.S: Tell Yuzi Bhaiya I'm sorry for eating his cheat meal and blaming Kuli Bhaiya.

Love,

Anvi.

I let my finger hover over the word 'Love'. I stood up and placed the letter back in the compartment safely. Most men would try to get over a rough break-up. But every time I read that letter, it was like rubbing salt in the wounds after ripping the bandaid off. It makes me feel the same pain I'd originally felt.

I did it because it was my fault that Anvi ran away.

My Fault, My Punishment.

"Hey, dude." Prithvi Shaw sat down next to me, he patted my back, trying to comfort me.

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" He shook his head with disapproval.

"I deserve it," I mumbled miserably.

"Well, let's go mope on the plane." He tried to make me laugh, but the most he got was a weak smile. Shubman and Ishan, being the good friends they are, packed for me. I bored the plane, keeping my depressed mood.

"Ugh! We almost missed the flight." A familiar voice scoffed. It was gentle and had an innocent note to it. My head snapped up with confusion. I saw a familiar brown curl. My breath was sucked out of my lungs. A girl who has dressed in ripped jeans and a white tank top paired with flats seemed deep in thought.

Anvi.

I adjusted my mask so that it covered my face.

"Excuse me?" Anvi approached me, my hopes soared.

Does she recognize me?

"You're in my seat." She smiled her usual sweet and innocent smile. My heart skipped a beat.

"Sorry." I stood up and moved, she smiled thanks and sat down. My phone pinged after a few hours.

***

👻 Shubman and Prithvi 👻

Shubman: Dev. My friend. You've been staring at that girl for around two hours now.

Prithvi: DUDE! That's ANVI!

Shubman: Oh u mean our future bhabi?

***

// After Landing //

I stuffed my phone into my pocket and ran after Anvi, I spotted her.

"Can I talk to you please?" I hoped she wouldn't recognize my voice.

"Uhm..." Anvi frowned. "Sure?"

I lead her away to a corner, where I'd hoped no-one could see me.

"Excuse me, wha-" She never got to finish that sentence. Her eyes widened,as I removed my mask.

"Anvi-" I grabbed her wrist before she could bolt.

"Dev, please." She pleaded, I caressed her cheek.

"I made a name for myself now," I added hopefully. "You can come back-"

"I can't-" She looked down at her feet.

"Is there someone else?" I dared to hope not.

"No!" She looked at me with confusion. I chose that moment to do something I've waited a year for. I captured her lips with mine, I could hear her heart-rate increase. Her lips were softer than they were a year before. I held her closer to me, I broke apart due to the lack of oxygen. Anvi was crimson, she blinked a few times.

"Anvi, please," I murmured, she snapped back to reality.

"Why'd you do that?" Her voice came out as an indignant squeak.

"Anvi, You don't have to leave your literal life behind because of me." I looked at her in the eye.

"Yuzi hasn't been the same since you left." I continued.

"He ignores me. And more importantly, I was kind of broken-" I started to blabber, but a giggle escaped Anvi's lips.

"What?" I frowned, but happy to see her smiling.

"Your ranting." She snickered.

"Am not." I pouted.

"Yes, yes you are." She laughed out loud.

"I'll take it you're coming back?" I dared to hope, she bit her lip.

"I don't know." She admitted.

"Anvi, whatever you choose. I just want you to be happy." I touched her cheek, she looked at me.

"Would you be happy?" She asked me, I shook my head.

"I need you with me," I added. "You're a need for me, not a want."

"But people got trolled because of me-" I cut her off with another kiss.

"Do I look like I care about those trollers?" I chuckled, she shook her head.

"I'll come back under one condition." She snickered, I accepted almost immediately.

"Kiss me." She announced triumphantly, I happily obliged. I captured her lips and she, for the first time in a year, kissed me back.

"Welcome back, Anvi."

***

Hope u liked this imagine Snigie! Remember u can request another one.