II Not My Type II ictworld06

Sanya promised herself that she wouldn't date anyone, especially after the Akash fiasco. She'd found out that Akash had been cheating on her, it infuriated her to the core. Akash had been her so-called best friend for four years and her boyfriend for three years. So adding it up, seven years.

Sanya lost all faith in love after she'd found that he'd cheated. The Topic became a gold mine for the press because Sanya Shree was a rather famous manager. Akash Singh, The guy Sanya used to be engaged to. The press had quite a fun day, posting pictures of Akash and her, and adding Akash's new girlfriend in using photoshop.

"Ugh!" She slammed the desk, earning a few glances from her co-workers. A rising cricketer had requested her as his manager, and Sanya was waiting for him to turn up. At last she saw someone approaching her desk. His hair had blonde tips that contrasted with the dark brown shade. His eyes were liquid black, and he had a strong jawline. The first thought Sanya had was,

Not My Type,

"Oh?" The cricketer grinned, "I'm not your type-"

Sanya cursed under her breath, realizing that she'd spoken out loud. He chuckled.

"Shreyas," He stuck his hand out for a handshake, and she accepted.

"Sanya," She smiled politely.

He wasn't her ideal type, but he was good looking

"So..." Sanya broke the awkward silence between them,

"You need some kind of publicity," Sanya was deep in thought, and Shreyas spoke up.

"How about a relationship-?" He suggested, and Sanya was mildly surprised at his suggestion.

"Have you spoken about it with someone before?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," He admitted, "My girl following is larger than most, so I thought, a relationship should turn heads,"

"Smart," Sanya stabbed her paper with a pen,

"And, you're in need of some revenge dating." He grinned humorlessly, and a smile reached Sanya's lips as well. But the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Well, then, I suppose I should call you my boyfriend then." She smiled.

***

Part 2 COMIN SOON :P

ik this isn't what u requested but I couldn't help myself xD