II An Accidental Model II ictworld06

ictworld06

Sanya's 3rd Point Of View:

Sanya was humming to herself as she cleaned the lens of the camera. Her camera was her one true love. Her black hair kept getting in the way of her cleaning rituals. She frowned and blew a strand away from her eyes. The sleeve of the gray sweat-shirt snagged on the edge of the camera, sighing she unhooked it. She'd clean the camera but still had not got a photoshoot offer. She was one of the many girls who applied for a photography internship under Photo.Com. Photo.Com hired photographers, anyone who was famous worked for them. She wanted to be able to snap pictures of famous celebrities! Like Hrithik Roshan or Sharddha Kapoor.

Her phone pinged and the screen lit up, she leaped toward it. Unlocking the phone swiftly, a smile broke through her dull and bored face.

"Yess!" She squealed and pumped her fist in the air. Her room-mate Gayatri rushed inside, with a wide-eyed and panicked look on her face.

"What happened?" Gayatri's head snapped right to left, panic lacing her voice.

"I got accepted in Photo.Com!" Sanya yelled at the top of her lungs and hugged Gayatri so tight that she might have broken a few ribs.

Shreyas's Point Of View:

Genisha called me repeatedly, I ignored the calls for as long as I could. Knowing that she would come to my house.

Genisha, my former girlfriend. Last night, I dropped her off at her house because she was drunk. She'd blabbered admitted that she had been cheating on me with my best friend, Rakesh. I had blocked her and messaged her on Instagram telling her to never call me again.

To top it all off, I had a photo shoot today. The model who was supposed to pose with me hadn't even arrived! How annoying. A girl stumbled inside the room, I frowned. She had sleep black hair and long legs. She was dressed in a simple white v-neck and jeans. She looked effortlessly beautiful.

"Is she the model?" I turned around to ask my manager.

"..I think so.." My manager frowned.

// A few minutes later //

The girl came out, wearing a pair of shorts and a white T-shirt similar to mine. She looked uneasy.

"Shreyas." I stuck my hand out, she eyed me suspiciously but accepted. The director of the photoshoot rushed toward the two of us, there was relief in her eyes.

"Sir, there's been a mistake-" She started, her voice sounded like honey to my ears.

"No.. No mistake Sanya." The director chided.

Sanya? Interesting name.

"Alright, Shreyas has an arm around her waist. Sanya looks at the camera and rests your head on his shoulder." The director ordered, Sanya turned red with embarrassment.

Sanya's First Person Point Of View:

I was flustered, the director mistook me as the model while I was just one of the many assistant photographers. I zoned out, not listening to the instructions that the director was telling me and Shreyas.

"Are you sure you want to go with this?" Shreyas frowned, noticing my discomfort.

"I'm fine." I huffed, he wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me into the air.

Then what he did startle the life out of me.

He smashed his lips against mine, making my heart skip a beat. I was about to break away when I saw the photographer and director smile.

This was what he was saying earlier! I should have listened! I'm an idiot!

"What the heck?" I heard a strangled sob, I broke away and saw this model, Genisha Kapoor.

She was the real model.

"Shreyas! How could you?" Tears streamed down Ms.Kapoor's face. I bit my lip nervously.

They're dating, aren't they?

"Go with this please," Shreyas murmured into my ear, before I could say anything, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest. My voice was having an error 404 of its own.

Too close!

Way too close!

"You cheated on me," Shreyas snorted.

"Shreyas, babe please!" Genisha pleaded, I looked away from her burning gaze.

"But you could have better taste Nah? Why this thing?" Disgust crept into Genisha's voice.

"I love her." Shreyas rolled his eyes, my heart did a little dance.

"I- I have to go." I bolted out of the photoshoot's allotted space. When I was sitting on the bus, I realized that I forgot my camera bag.

Well, this day keeps getting better and better...

// The Next Day //

(Still Sanya's first-person POV )

The doorbell rang, I took a quick look at my attire. An oversized shirt and shorts. The shirt covered up the existence of my shorts. I opened the door, and my eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Well, hello there." Shreyas Iyer smirked.

"WTF?" I squeaked.

"You left this at the shooting spot." Shreyas shrugged and gestured to my camera bag. A grin broke off my lips.

"Thank you!" I hugged him with a wide smile. His expression was priceless, I suppose he isn't used to random people hugging him.

"Uh.. sorry." I shuffled uncomfortably.

"Nice outfit." He noted, his gaze was fixated on my legs. I pulled my shirt down.

"No thanks." I was about to close the door, he stopped it.

"Sorry about Genisha.." He sighed and massaged his temple, I mumbled a quick 'it's fine.'

"Can I do something?" He looked at me, I raised an eyebrow but agreed. He took a step towards me, wrapping an arm around my waist. And kissed me.

Shreyas. Freaking. Iyer. Is. Kissing. Me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard a squeal. I shoved Shreyas away, My roommate, Gayatri, was grinning.

"Details. Now." She gestured to the couch, I rolled my eyes. Shreyas pecked my lips.

"I'll pick you up at 6, Ms.Model." He winked and left.

Leaving a very crimson me.

***

So... how was that?