II I predict a ring II ictworld06

"Come on, Ria!" Sanya retorted, unable to belive her friends wild imagination.

"There's a chance-" Ria argued back, with a stubborn light.

"There's a chance that Shubman Gill might be my next patient?" Sanya's words were dripping with sarcasm.

"Wow," A voice exclaimed, "You really can predict the future,"

Sanya whipped around to see Shubman Gill sitting on a hospital bed.

"You? What? Cricket-?" Sanya stuttered, unable to form a sentance.

"Let me guess, you're here for a quick check-up?" Sanya regained her wits, and he grinned.

"It's true, you can predict the future." Shubman laughed, his dimples full in view.

***

A Few Years Later

"That little-" Sanya frowned, unhappy with her friend Ria.

"She didn't tell you that we were childhood friends?" Shubman mirrored the frown, and Sanya nodded.

"Yeah well, we had an on and off relationship. One day we'd be friends the next we'll be trying to turn the other's life into a hell." He chuckled recalling the brother sister friendship he had with Ria.

"Anyways, I can still predict the future," Sanya smiled, and Shubman raised an eyebrow. She rested her head on his chest, and the movie credits started to play in the background of Sanya's living room.

"Really?" He frowned, "Well, so can I!"

It was Sanya's turn to be confused now.

"I was going to say, that the movie was going to end-" She gesturted to the screen but the credits screen cut her off. She gasped, and stood up. There was a picture of Shubman and herself. A photo of them when they first met, Shubman making a stupid face and Sanya sighing with vexation. The caption read: I didn't belive in love on first sight till I met you.

Another photo smoothly transitioned in, it was a photo of when they'd first started dating. Him holding her hand, looking away shyly. And Sanya blushing so hard, that she could have been mistaken for a tomato. It taken right after their first kiss, this time the caption was different: Your hand fit perfectly in mine, and your lips were the right size. We are made for each other.

The next photo was a photo of Sanya sleeping on Shubman's chest, snoring away and oblivious to him taking photos of her. A strand of her hair was in her face, the caption made her eyes prickle with tears. It read: I want to wake I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I would love my life if you'd be in it. The next slide was a blank screen. There was a cheeky little caption on it:

'If you are mine, then you are mine. I hate sharing, but what I'm trying to say is I want to live, and die by your side"

"My prediction?" Shubman spoke up, and Sanya turned her attention to him.

"My prediction is that you'll have a ring on your finger very, very soon." He smiled and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

***

Aww!