II Kiss, Kill, Or, Marry? II pixie_stick93

Sam's Third Person Point Of View:

Sam Curran was lounging on his couch watching the recorded version of the 'American Dream'. It stared at his celebrity crush, Melina White. An Indian American director who had won hearts and became famous overnight.

"Melina, welcome to the show." The host, Grace, welcomed her. Sam sat straighter and eagerly watched the show. His brother unsurprisingly laughed.

"Dude, you're famous too, try asking her out!" Tom nudged him with a smile.

"And risk getting rejected?" Sam snorted, he was a tad sensitive about his heart getting broken. "No, thanks."

"What if she says yes?" Tom said in a sing-song voice. Sam could only dream of it.

"Thanks, Grace!" Melina's voice brought him back to reality.

"Shush." Sam threw a pillow at Tom, who'd wisely shut up knowing his brother would throw more pillows aimed for his mouth if he didn't.

"I watch your show regularly," Melina added with a heart-melting smile of hers.

"Ok, let's get down to business." Grace beamed, happy with the compliment.

"First round, let's spice things up." Grace looked directly at the camera.

"We'll show you three pictures," Grace paused, Melina nodded her understanding. "You'll have to Marry, Kiss, or Kill."

The First picture on there was Charles Melton, then Melton Mendes.

The next picture caused Sam to fall down from the couch.

The Third Picture was him, Sam Curran.

"WHAT?" Sam squeaked and sat back on the couch. Eager to know what Melina would pick for him.

"Hm," Melina bit her lip. "I know all of them except the third one," Melina admitted, Sam's heart sank.

"He's a cricket player." Grace filled in the blanks for Melina, who made a moue of surprise.

"Well, who are we going to kiss, kill, or marry?" Grace wiggled her eyes brows.

"Ah, Kill Charles." Melina started, leaving Sam on cloud nine.

The only options left for him would be, Marrying him or Kissing him. Both made him grin like a lunatic.

"Marry Melton." Melina continued, there was a flicker of a smile on Grace's features when she mentioned Melton.

"And Kiss Mr.Cricketer" Melina finished with a smile, Sam beamed a lot more.

"Why kiss Sam Curran?" Grace edged on Melina.

"Well, he's cute." Melina shared an impish smile with Grace.

"MELINA WHITE THINKS I'M CUTE!" Sam screamed into Tom's ear. Tom winced and shook his head.

"I can't hear anything! Just ringing!" Tom shouted accusingly at Sam. Sam shrugged and began to ponder if he should DM Melina on Instagram.

~ ^ The Next Day ^ ~

Sam woke up with a grin, his day was going amazingly. He pulled out his phone to only be even happier. There was an Instagram DM from Melina.

***

(M means Melina and S means Sam)

M: Hullo!

S: Hi! I'm a fan.

M: Haha, I got curious and googled you after that episode of American Dream

S: Seriously? I fell off the couch when I saw my photo.

M: No joke, your kinda cute.

S: I'll take that as a compliment.

M: It is one

S: What about the 'kinda' part?

M: Hmm...

M: You are cute.

M: Happy?

S: Very much so.

M: Well, I'm in England...

S: Yes, so am I.

M: Wanna meet up for some coffee?

S: Hm, is my celeb crush asking me out?

M: Perhaps, but honestly, What is cricket! I need to know about the obsession.

S: Alright, coffee town house at three?

M: How did you know which city I'm in-?

S: Kinda a stalker fan.

M: I'm coming armed with pepper spray XD

***

Sam grinned, he had a date with his celebrity crush!

⨁⨁⨁

Hmm, I tried a different style for your Imagine, How was it?