𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 04: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥

The sun hadn't yet risen up but the four children were already present in the training grounds just like the man had ordered them to come. Naruto was sprawled all over the ground snoring loudly; Sakura was seated next to him dozing off quietly. Misa was seated too next to her brother. The only one standing was Sasuke who unlike them didn't feel even ounce of fatigue or sleepiness. He had his arms crossed trying his best to ignore Misa who was silently shivering due to the cold air blowing. Misa had a weakness in her powers. Her weakness was that high temperatures and low temperatures made her feel extremely cold and sometimes would lower her body temperature to an unusual temperature of 30 degrees Celsius. It was a miracle that she was still alive even having a temperature like that but it made her extremely weak. Gradually Misa too felt her eyelids forcefully shutting her eyes down. As the remaining consciousness of her body left her, she felt her head knocking against a certain person's shoulder which was comfortable and warm.

"Hey fellows, I'm sorry I'm late. You see I met a black cat and I had to take the long path. Never mind that, let's begin with the test! So all you have to do is retrieve these three bells I have. One of you will fail the test here today if you won't be able to take the bells since there are just three bells. Do your best!" explained Kakashi, "Also the time limit is still noon and the one who fails will be tied to the tree post and watch everyone else eat lunch. Let's begin."

Misa ran and concealed herself in a tree. Yet she didn't realize that she hid in the same place where Sasuke was hidden in. The girl noticed the boy behind her and called out his name but was immediately shut down by Sasuke's rough hand clamping on Misa's mouth.

"Hush, don't make a noise or he will notice us," whispered Sasuke into Misa's ear giving her goose-bumps and chills. His voice was too deep for his age and of course, with his attractiveness Misa felt like she was turning to be like Sakura and Ino. She was falling for him.

"Seems like you have hidden yourselves well I must say," praised Kakashi and Naruto being the idiot ran towards Kakashi attacking him head to head. However Kakashi didn't even move a single bit just took a book out and somehow evaded all of Naruto's attacks. Sasuke and Misa looked at each other with their shocked eyes and realized the level of a Jounin. He was way stronger than anyone here. His presence and ability to avoid Naruto's attacks, even reading a book at the same moment, it was impressive. Kakashi then appeared behind Naruto pressing right hand and left hand's middle finger and forefinger together pointing it straight at Naruto's butt, Kakashi thrust his fingers right into it making Naruto leap high in the sky with enormous pain and he end up in the lake. After a few minutes of Naruto and Kakashi's fight Naruto got tricked badly and ended up in a tree hanging upside down from a rope. Naruto saw a bell that he was supposed to catch lying on the ground and decided to grab it making him fall for Kakashi's trap and end in that way.

"That fool," Sasuke and Misa both muttered it at the same time smiling at each other. Sasuke already knew this but Misa was so attractive with her angel like appearance. Her beauty was too much for him to handle but his heart craved her attention.

"Use your techniques intelligently. Don't use it to your disadvantage and don't fall for an obvious trap, stupid. Ninjas need to think more than normal," Kakashi lectured Naruto who was still dangling upside from the rope.

During the whole ruckus, something that Misa didn't expect was that Sasuke would throw a couple of kunais at Kakakshi who was still distracted and busy lecturing Naruto. The man flew in the air bleeding gravely whilst Misa and Naruto screamed.

"Sasuke, you damn bastard, you overdid it!" screeched Naruto.

"He died! He died!" cried out Misa while Sakura who was hiding in the bush squealed noticing the blood but when the man knocked the ground, everyone realized that Sasuke too had been tricked badly. The Kakashi who was attacked by the kunais turned into a log, which was obviously a replacement technique done by Kakashi. Sasuke gritted his teeth in anger knowing that his hiding spot must have determined by the kunai attack and Misa's screaming, he dragged Misa and started running from tree to tree.