𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 33; 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖

Misa was shook

Misa was shook. There was nothing the girl could do when Gaara dashed past Naruto and actually broke the thick shield of ice. Sakura and Misa hadn't really expected this to happen. They had thought that Gaara would probably take time and lunge at Naruto who was closer but the monster directly approached Sasuke. Sakura rapidly moved in front of Sasuke protecting the boy whilst Misa was standing in front of Sakura and Sasuke. The doe brown eyes met with Gaara's monstrous and vicious ones reminding Misa of who they were actually dealing with. They were dealing with someone who would never hesitate to kill them. Fear lunged into the little girl as she stood right in front of Gaara who had broken through her thick ice shield. The poor girls were scared. They were scared of death. I mean who wouldn't be scared of it? They were scared of the way Gaara looked. He was something like a dangerous predator but they were determined. They were determined to protect their friend and they were determined to complete the mission. Gaara took a good look at the two women protecting Sasuke. He was suddenly remembered a little flashback of his past. A fragment of his memory flowed in. He was suddenly reminded of his uncle who protected a little child in the similar manner. It was irritating. That look in Misa's and Sakura's eyes had to be crushed. He hated it. He hated to see how ready they were to protect someone and that anger made him want to kill. He desperately wanted to kill everyone. There was no one who protected him with such a urge so why was Sasuke getting protected like that? What Gaara didn't know was that Misa dearly loved Sasuke. She didn't know the proper meaning of love. Misa's love was the innocent child love even though Sasuke's was the mature type of love. Sakura was just the same. She didn't want to see a person she treasured getting hurt. This was why the two girls rushed to protect Sasuke. They were weakest of the Team and the least they could do was protect and fight breaking through their limits. That was what they did.

Misa had only a split second until Gaara reached Sasuke. The girl swiftly raised her palm in front of her and shot out some thick strings of water. She called it ' The Water Binding technique'. It was similar to how a rope would be tightened around someone to prevent them from escaping. Misa skillfully tightened it around Gaara. She really did try her best but it was not enough. It was not enough to stop a beast like Gaara. Gaara glared at the girl giving her a hard punch causing Misa to fall down the tree due to the instability she felt when her nose collided with Gaara's monster fist. Luckily the girl fell down on to a bush.

"Get out of my way," Misa could hear Gaara screaming at the top of his lungs and by the time Misa got herself intact back, Sakura's hold body was pressed against the tree by Gaara's enormous hand making the girl unable to breathe.

Misa noticed Naruto grabbing Sasuke by his collar and taking him away to another tree branch so that Sasuke wouldn't get disturbed by restoring his Chakra whilst he sweat dropped glancing at his sister who was down below staring at him too with blood flowing out of her nostrils like a waterfall. Neither of them knew what to do. had they known they would have already saved Sakura but they were at a dilemma. They didn't know what to do. Misa felt her confidence dropping down as she gulped looking at Sakura who was at this point struggling to breathe. Gaara was one person Misa wanted to avoid throughout the whole time. She knew Gaara was the real deal. Even though she didn't prefer using the word monster.... Gaara was really a monster.