Chapter 67: A new ally?

WARNING!
Mature content!!!

New character!
Name: Suigetsu Hozuki
Age: 17/18

That was when Misa gasped upon seeing something so horrific

It was a young boy in a cage locked up. He had straight white hair with a hue of blue and his bones were sticking leading to belief that he was malnourished and starved. Even worse, he seemed like he was of the same age Misa and Sasuke were. Seeing such a sight horrified Misa to the core. A boy her age was locked up in a cage! It was the most inhumane thing she had ever witnessed by her own eyes. Kurama realized what was already going to happen. Misa was going to help the boy escape. It was a canon event. He couldn't prevent nor was he going to attempt to do so. After all helping powerless people in need was present in the Uzumaki clan's blood.

"Hi, are you alright?" The girl grabbed the metal bars of the cage, her eyes squinting with concern as the young boy cowered away in fear, his lower lip trembling with absolute terror.

He murmured weakly, "A-are you hear to draw my blood too?"

"Not at all!" Misa firmly pointed out, "You don't have to be afraid. I'm not here to hurt you."

The boy's eyes had light glint of hope as soon as he heard Misa wasn't here to hurt him, "Then, then are you here to save me?"

"I'll help you leave this place," Misa comforted the young teenager, "This cage is a chakra-absorber so I can't tear this cage apart. Orochimaru and his stupid minion must be training with Sasuke right now. Did you see where Orochimaru put the key at? "

The boy stared at the Uzumaki in disbelief. There had been number of people who had visited the room and they all had turned a blind eye yet here was a girl his age trying to help him to get away from hell. He liked to call the cage, hell, particularly because it felt like hell for him. Nevertheless the boy stared at his to be savior with beaming happiness visioning Misa as an angel who descended from heaven with the great intention of saving him, almost visioning her as his guardian angel.

"What's your name?" He questioned holding onto the metal bars of the cage, a cage too small to fit his lean frame, "I'm Suigetsu Hozuki."

"I'm Uzumaki Misa."

The redhead responded with the warmest smile Suigetsu had ever seen but a certain thing made him wonder how such a frail girl was going to save him from this hell. It was nearly impossible and another doubt arose in the young boy's mind. How did such a girl end up at a place like Orochimaru's den?

"This is not a trap isn't it? Not a test of loyalty or anything in such general?" Suigetsu questioned, gulping and sighed in relief when he noticed Misa's scrunched up face of confusion. She clearly didn't know what he was talking about and he was glad she didn't. He was glad that he was able to finally escape the place without dying or being tested on like some of his mates already were, "The key to the cage is somewhere in the room. He never takes the keys with him for some reason."