𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 07: 𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕣𝕒

It's been a few days since the Zabuza incident and Tazuna was safely returned to his village in the Land of Waves but it took a couple of days more for Misa and Kakashi to recover at Tazuna's house. Various doctors were brought from the village to cure Misa's wound as Tazuna's gratitude and by the end of the week Misa was running and jumping happily as usual. Even more, Kakashi was sure that the demon fox inside Misa had played an enormous role in helping her heal for some reason. Sasuke and Naruto were having many sleepless nights as the two lay beside Misa taking care of her whilst Sakura and Tazuna took care of Kakashi's fatigue after using the Sharingan. Sasuke was getting too close to Misa, Kakashi knew he had to stop Misa falling in trouble since Sasuke only saw as a pawn however everytime he tried to separate the two, the bond between the two only grew even higher. All Kakashi knew was Misa would be the one who will fall in trouble in the end since Sasuke's thoughts weren't pure at all, even worse he knew that Zabuza hadn't died that fateful day. That kid had saved him from his death pretending to be a hunter ninja. Howa was he going to break the news to the kids who believed that they had defeated Zabuza?

"Children," Kakashi paused for a minute taking a look in the surrounding. Sasuke was as usual sitting with the grumpy look, Naruto glaring at Sasuke, Sakura gawking at Sasuke and Misa looking clueless with the bandages present all over her body, "Hunter ninjas are supposed to eliminate the corpse on the spot. The boy with the mask took away Zabuza. What the hunter ninjas are supposed to do is bring back the eliminated ones' head as the proof but this kid took away Zabuza. The weapon the kid used to kill Zabuza is also questionable."

"It was long needle," Sasuke informed Kakashi who sighed realizing what had happened.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Tazuna laughing awkwardly.

"If my thoughts are right, Zabuza didn't die yet. He was most likely merely in a near-death state. The weapon that kid used had a low fatality rate unless it hits a critical spot in the human body," added Kakashi, "By the time he recovers he will back to kill you, Tazuna and especially will coming back for revenge after facing a humiliating defeat. By that time, Sasuke, Sakura, Misa and Naruto you have to be ready to defend yourselves and not depend on my help. I will train you for that. It will take a week at least for Misa, Zabuza and me to recover. During that time, let's train."

To prepare for Zabuza's likely return, Kakashi accompanied the kids to the woods in the Land of Mist. He wanted to teach them how to control their techniques especially Misa, who'd he train her to be his trump card in their next battle since she is the only capable of drowning away the mist with her unique ability. Sasuke on the other hand couldn't get rid of feeling he had felt when Misa's tip of the nose brushed against his neck but then again Kakashi was warning him with his eyes that he wouldn't let Misa be Sasuke's pawn ever. Not like Sasuke cared about what Kakashi thought, he learnt that if he wanted something, he had to be selfish to the max.

"We will now commence our training. As you all know Chakra is the base for the ability as a ninja," Kakashi said only to be interrupted by Sasuke's gloomy, deep voice and Naruto's high pitched voice.

"Why should we learn and talk about Chakra at a time like this," Sasuke groaned.

"I know about it, its Chatra right?" Naruto acted as if he knew everything earning a soft giggle from Misa and Sakura to which Sasuke reacted with his eyes widened. That sound, Misa's giggle, it was just like her laugh. He wanted to hear it again and again but restrained his self from doing anything foolish. He was an avenger and he had no time to waste on Misa. He'd come to her later.

"It's Chakra!" Kakashi sighed realizing that teaching the four kids wasn't an easy thing to do.

"Huh what is Chakra?" asked Misa wondering what the heck that was.